Need Help with Crawli

Ocho

erm... idk if somebody already asked this but i need help with Crawli!!

My plan was to set those bug on fire but then his field is in consant rain. I tried with my normal team but his/her/xyr (Crawli's) pokemon 2KO my team

My Team: Blaziken, Meowstic, Gastrodon, Gloom, Weezing and Pidgeot

In PC: Dusclops, Litleo, Growlithe, Baltoy, Pancham Egg,  Tropius Egg, Mawile, Spearow, Lunatone, Ducklett, Dustox, Bellsprout and Buizel

HELP!

(Btw, is Crawli a boy, or girl, or man, or woman, or what?=

Get a stealth rocker with sturdy. Crawli's pokes hate SR. Too bad most viable rock types need Link Heart to become fully evolved, but Graveler (which I used), Boldore and Onix will serve you well. Graveler can also set up rock polish on Heracross (cheese strats op) and sweep with rollout.

In fact, rocks are arguably the best way to take this gym down, as long as you save Blaziken for Crawli's Escavalier.

1 hour ago, MechsftwStan said:

Get a stealth rocker with sturdy. Crawli's pokes hate SR. Too bad most viable rock types need Link Heart to become fully evolved, but Graveler (which I used), Boldore and Onix will serve you well. Graveler can also set up rock polish on Heracross (cheese strats op) and sweep with rollout.

In fact, rocks are arguably the best way to take this gym down, as long as you save Blaziken for Crawli's Escavalier.

Ok, i'll try it. Lunatone is Good for this? is just that i have it in 35 and idk where to catch a Geodude/Graveler