Maybe I should've introduced myself before asking random questions, replying to topics, and get two warnings

ArgenHyuu

Yeah, I should've introduced myself first.

Hi, I'm user rivalhyuu454 (don't even ask where I got this name; it's from my weeb days). You can call me by my alias, Carlo. There's not much to tell about me, except that I'm 21, male, Asian, and taking up Computer Science and I should be doing my academic Special Problem instead of lurking on the forums.

Obviously, I like Pokemon (have played from Gen 1 to Gen 7), but I also like other game series such as Shin Megami Tensei and Kingdom Hearts.

About Pokemon Reborn, I just started playing it after watching YT vids of various tubers. It seemed like a cool game, so I gave it a try, and I'm glad I did.

Edited by rivalhyuu454

My boy *Asian high five*

Welcome to the Reborn forum man, enjoy as it lasts my dude.

I'm definetly sure you can tell more than that about yourself Hyuu, my man.

Yikes at the warnings, but as long you don't do any problems, the warnings will dissapear.

Now have fun Hyuu, here at reborn forum~

34 minutes ago, Shing'n Streets said:

I'm definetly sure you can tell more than that about yourself Hyuu, my man.

Yikes at the warnings, but as long you don't do any problems, the warnings will dissapear.

I actually can but only if someone asks.

So far I only got 2 'posting in the wrong section' warnings, so I'm still in the clear. 

33 minutes ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

I actually can but only if someone asks.

So far I only got 2 'posting in the wrong section' warnings, so I'm still in the clear. 

That's pretty normal and makes sense.

Well that happends. Everyone makes mistakes. Now you know the lesson of the warning and don't get bothered with the warnings. It doesn't last that long espeiaclly with posting in wrong section I guess.

17 minutes ago, Shing'n Streets said:

That's pretty normal and makes sense.

Well that happends. Everyone makes mistakes. Now you know the lesson of the warning and don't get bothered with the warnings. It doesn't last that long espeiaclly with posting in wrong section I guess.

I'm not really used to forums like these. I've been to Reddit before but it's a lot different as compared to here. I always thought forum systems are more strict with rules and such.

1 minute ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

I'm not really used to forums like these. I've been to Reddit before but it's a lot different as compared to here. I always thought forum systems are more strict with rules and such.

Well same when I tried out forums. You will get used with it using here if you are interested in this forum enough.

That depends, but the rules here are strictly in good deals if you have read it, but pretty understandably why.

1 minute ago, Shing'n Streets said:

Well same when I tried out forums. You will get used with it using here if you are interested in this forum enough.

That depends, but the rules here are strictly in good deals if you have read it, but pretty understandably why.

Hopefully I would have enough time to check out the other sections and interact on other topics (or start my own). Some of the topics look interesting, to be honest.

Maybe I should've introduced myself before asking random questions, replying to topics, and get two warnings

Ahh yes, welcome to Reborn. 

The land of lawlessness, Dank Memes, puns and trash, oh so much trash.

It's no wonder our lord and savior, Ame, never graces us with her presence anymore. 

I do sincerely welcome you, oh wanderer from beyond the digital abyss. 

3 minutes ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

Hopefully I would have enough time to check out the other sections and interact on other topics (or start my own). Some of the topics look interesting, to be honest.

Good good, don't post topics if another topic has the same subject if you have unless it's pretty outdated. Creativity at the finest. 

And if you thinks some of the topics is interesting, don't be afraid and post something about it. Don't be afraid to post btw, most people here are really chill with what you post and doesn't recklessy respond back if they disagree.

Anyway at last again, have fun at the forum hyuu.