Happy Birthday to Wendel

Azeria

Happy Birthday Wendel!

While I haven't been directly involved in a heap of conversations with you, I see you around a lot when lurking on the server and you always seem like a lot of fun!

Have a great day!

Oh drat I meant to send you a birthday message at midnight, but attempts at having a sleep schedule ruined it.

Happy Birthday, Wendel!

You were the first person over on the server to befriend me, and to be honest I still don't really know why you decided to start PMing me, but I sure as hell am glad you did.

You're one of the most interesting people around, with lots of creativity and a wonderfully odd sense of humor.

Your straightforward and honest attitude made things a wee bit difficult in the beginning 'cuz I'm a sensitive little thing, but it has long come to be something I really appreciate about you.

The server wouldn't be the same without you.

I hope you'll have a great day; I know you're not one to look forward to your birthday IRL, but I very much wish the best for you.

My letter is probs gonna be late, and I'm sorry :c But rest assured it's on its way!