This is Not a Boring Title a.k.a. HAYGURLHAY

AlphaJay

Hey guys, it's me!

On the internet I usually just go by Jay (since people always confuse me real name anyway), so feel free to call me that. I'm a guy from Germany and am about to become a teacher for English and Spanish, which has cost me like 6 years of studying at uni and a couple of grey hairs? But yay, almost done!

Enough about that boring stuff though, let's get to the nerdy stuff and all the fandoms I consider myself a part of. This may look like I'm schizophrenic because it is all over the damn place, but that's me, I have ~layers~

- Pokémon, duhhhh!

- equally as obsessive: Survivor (the tribe has spoken, I recently completed my first ORG)

- America's Next Top Model (for the cringe)

- Ru Paul's Drag Race (for the occasional wig-snatching)

I also just filled out this survey thingie in another section of the forum, just to rehash the most important stuff aka the stuff everybody wants to know about aka what are my favorite movies and stuff:

- American Beauty

- huge horror afficionado (Scream, Nightmare on Elm Street, all the classics)

Also, Friends is the best tv show ever and whoevers says otherwise will make me lose my unagi.

Random stuff:

- I love karaoke and am especially known for my performance of Enrique Iglesias' Hero ... yeah, it's pretty epic

- if you check out my current most played songs it's probably an unhealthy amount of 90s music because I am riding the nostalgia wave until it gives in

It's gonna be nice to get to know all of you, I am looking forward to use this site to enjoy the fantastic game that is Reborn and make the experience of playing it even better by being able to share the joy and PAIN it causes me. Wohoo!