Team Showcase/Help

BurningToTheLast

so yeah, i made it to Adrienn's gym, only to get absolutely blown back (this is why i hate fairy types)

My team so far as you can see is Greninja, Scrafty, Noivern, Ursaring, Ampharos, and Arcanine.

i try to lead with Arcanine and Ursaring, but Adrienn's lead is too powerful and overpowers mine with a Gardevoir + Granbull lead. This wouldnt be much of a problem, but of course, Granbull has Intimidate, so my physical attacks dont work as well. The times when i can break one or the other, Togekiss comes in and destroys my remaining Pokemon. 

Maybe one of you miracle workers out there could find a strategy i could use to help me win, I would appreciate it, but thats not why im here (I always find a way.)

I was thinking about replacing some team members, mostly bc my team has been getting blown back, with the exception of Scrafty and Greninja.

I have a Lucario in my PC, but im not sure who to replace, i do have some other desirable Pokemon in my PC like Clefable, shiny Machamp, shiny Mienshao, Absol, Milotic, Klinklang, Rapidash, and Beartic.

with the Mosswater Tutor place up and running, i could possibly EV train my mons perfectly (even though it would take an immense amount of time to do so)

......or i could just get a rotation going, maybe train up some mons just to beat this gym, and then move on with my main team. I'd love to do this, but if i were to switch out a mon for something that could solve all my problems, then....whats the point?

What do you guys think? 

My Team:

1ff.PNG

Edited by ChefBoyFTW
oops

Honestly I had all my pokemon at level 80 by the time I faced Adrienn, so you can try that before fighting xem. You also have alot of pokemon that exposed to Fairy, Fighting, and Ground.

I would replace your Scrafty and Noivern since they wouldn't have anything useful to contribute tbh.

Tl;DR steel types like Bisharp /w Defiance, Metagross /w Clear Body, Klingklang, Chandelure, Magmortar, Camerupt

(I may say some obvious things to you, but I'm going to assume this is a fresh start)

Adrienn as you know will start off with Gardevior and Grandbull, Gardevior should go down to just about any Physical Attack regardless of Intimidate and Grandbull soaks up Special Attackers /w Assault Vest. So for leads I would recommend your Ursaring and a steel-type like Bisharp with Defiant, Metagross for Clear Body, Klingklang should be really good in this IF you can set up Gear Shift/Grind and get past Granbull's earthquake, if you're Lucario is a Physical attacker with Iron Head and Bullet Punch, it would be fantastic.

If you get past them at the same time, xem's next would be M-Mawile and Togekiss, Arcanine /w Intimidate and Flamethrower, and Ampharos should take this part. Focus M-Mawile as much as you can with Special Attacks, idk how effective Physical Fire attacks work, but ts just safer imo. You could use Chandelure like everyone is saying, but your betting against xe NOT using Sucker Punch. After that Adrienn has nothing that can stop a steel type from sweeping xem.

My team was Haxorus, Volcarona, Gardevior, Milotic, Drapion, Mienshao (barely won)

On 2/4/2017 at 11:43 AM, Aloha said:

My team was Blissey, ampharos, arcanine, chandelure, magnezone, crobat. magnezone and crobat are great after you take out her first two pokemon

On 2/4/2017 at 11:31 AM, ThatGuyOverThere said:

When I battled Adrienn I used a Magnezone, a Metagross and a Chandelure against xem.

On 2/4/2017 at 11:19 AM, Farnsworth said:

Get steel types, they make quick work of Adrienn. You can sweep xem easily with a Metagross.

I do have a magnemite, a klinklang, and a chandelure in the PC, so those are actually legit options for me to beat adrienn. I cant get Metagross atm (too irritating) and Lucario.....doesnt learn Iron head, lmao, so it gets no strong steel STAB. Anyways, thank you guys for helping me, i really do appreciate it. 

Peace~   ;P