It's been a long time coming ( A.K.A. lurker finally decides to join the community)

GGLL

Hello everyone and have nice day. My name (here at least) is GGLL . I , like many others before me I guess , found this community  through Pokemon Reborn after I watched shofu's playthrough of it .Ever since  I downloaded Pokemon Reborn at same year I found it , I've been going  in and out of this forums without actually signing up. Through out that time , I 've found out that this place is a rather enjoyable site , with some friendly individuals and some intresting discussions , as well as some impressive fan games and content , but I've never found the motivation to sign up here , since I am not exactly comfortable with forum activity . That was the case until the Redemption League started and my inactivity caused me to miss it . Now , the second season has started and I decided that I want to compete this time for fun . Some of you have probably seen me in the Reborn Showdown servers ( and  have probably stomped me in random battles ) and to those I say good luck at the league .To the rest , I  hope you have a good day . Since I'm still new to this ( and rather uncomfortable , along with the fact that I'm still just a student at a university) , I won't be present the majority of the time (or at least I won't be signed in ), so keep that in mind . To those who read all this ( and who I probably bored to death ), thank you and I hope we can have a pleasant time together . 

Welcome, welcome... Our most esteemed guest

Glad to see that you could join, we've certainly been waiting for a while

It may have been the ghastly rumors that the staff of these forums are sercretly vampires

Please know that this tepid hearsay is completely unfounded delicious friend

And they would certainly never drink your blood while you're awake nor mind control you without permission

Now, please, enjoy yourself because there is certainly not a lack of funs to be had here!

A word of advice though, stay away from the Onix Arcade, that place is pure cancer