Time to quit lurking

Gentleman Jaggi

Heya everybody!

I decided to go by Gentleman Jaggi around here, you can call me Jaggi. On other websites I usually go by Rinku, so that one's fine too.

I'm a guy, 22 years old and an apprentice joiner. My interests consist of mainly gaming - especially (of course) Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Monster Hunter, Etrian Odyssey and Kingdom Hearts - as well as medieval swordfighting, preferably using a bastard sword. It's nothing fancy tho, I just do it as a hobby.

As for Reborn, I'm not familiar with what that old Online League was about, but I first encountered the game quite some time ago, back during epsiode 13 or 14 I think. Back then I played it quite a bit, but then stopped for some reason I can't remember. I think I got stumped by Chrysolia Forest, because that's the last part that felt familiar when I started a new playthrough about a month ago. I also did a Flying Monotype Run recently which was quite a new experience for me. Especially the whole "being deathly afraid of Electric Types"-part of it. |p

Right now I'm plannign to do a Ground Type Run, the progress of which I'll be sharing here on the forums - that's actually the main reason I decided to register here. My Fling Type Run had quite a number of interesting situations, but by the time I had the idea to share them with you all the most interesting parts (i.e. everything up to Serra) were already over. Whoopsie

So, yeah, there's what you can expect from me for now. I look forward to having a good time here.