Sun & Moon Breeding question

Another Felix

Some very kind user gave me a Pokemon I as looking for with perfect IVs, Pokerus, its hidden ability, good moves (heat wave, hypnosis, magic coat, and wish) and was holding a Destiny Knot. Is there any way to breed the Pokemon so that it's stats and moves are passed down? I've got a Ditto ready for breeding, but not sure what its IV spread is or if that'll affect it the bred Pokemon anyway.

I think destiny knot passes down the ivs of the parent that is holding it, so that should help. Depending on what you're breading, certain moves will be passed down as egg moves if you are cross species breeding.

I got a couple of those a few days ago and found out they were hacked, but that was fine with me since I'm not going to use them competitively.

48 minutes ago, Felix the Cat said:

Some very kind user gave me a Pokemon I as looking for with perfect IVs, Pokerus, its hidden ability, good moves (heat wave, hypnosis, magic coat, and wish) and was holding a Destiny Knot. Is there any way to breed the Pokemon so that it's stats and moves are passed down? I've got a Ditto ready for breeding, but not sure what its IV spread is or if that'll affect it the bred Pokemon anyway.

The way breeding works is that (without any items) the offspring will inherit 3 stats from its parents at random, while the other 3 stats will be RNG generated.

If either one of the parents (doesn't matter which one) holds a Destiny Knot, instead of 3 stats, the offspring will inherit 5 stats at random from its parents (not necesarily the one holding said item), while the remaining stat will be randomly generated.

Also, if either one of the parents know egg moves (check bulbapedia for a list of egg moves for that specific pokemon), the offspring will know those too.

Try to get a good ditto - you can do that via sos chain. Or I could give you another pokemon from the same egg group so you could pass better ivs that way

also more info on sun/moon breeding:

If you don't breed with ditto only females can pass HA

Both male and female pokemon pass the egg moves and ball

Genderless pokemon can also pass the ball now