From the depths of lurking, a new user has arrived!

The Grinch

So, hi everyone! I'm Isa ^^

I'm a 20 year old longtime lurker of this forum and decided to finally make an account as of today. I have a healthy interest in beta content, and generally all beta in general (My favorite being Dinosaur Planet for the N64). Speaking of healthy, I also have a growing interest in math and intend to learn scripting properly.

I'm also trying to develop my own pokemon fangame as I have ambitions of working in the game industry. Gotta start somewhere ^^

Please excuse my english if it's weird at times as english is not my native language

Hey there Isa Welcome to Reborn!! Hope ya keep enjoying it here. And its awesome that you interested in Math and scripting!! If I got any probs il hit ya up hehehe

As a fellow lurker I hope to see ya somewhere soon hehehehe (don't worry bout ya english mine is worse anyway)

Welcome to the Depths of the reborn forums, just leave your sanity at the doorstep, you won't need it here. Nor would you want to lose it.

If you need any help feel free ask me any time(seeing as my english is nowhere near perfect you shouldn't be afraid).

And could I potentially interest you in a red fish that got axed from the game but I could profide?Not trying to be a shady Salesman or anything

Welcome to the forums! You'll have a great time here.

By the way, whenever you have a general plan for your game, you should make a thread in the Developing Games section. If it's interesting enough, I'm sure some people would be happy to help you with development!

Ayy, there's where the cute Julia art came from c:

Welcome to Reborn! Don't worry, there's a lot of us whose first language isn't English, so nobody's gonna bother you about making mistakes or being unsure how to phrase things. After all, learning another language is a pretty rad thing, and should be encouraged, not ridiculed.

It's cool to hear you wanna work on a fangame of your own! Quite a few people here have been inspired to try their hands at that, and having the community to give you feedback on how it's coming along can be a huge help. I wish you the best of luck with it~

Ohh, lurkers. Always lovely to see them haha.

Welcome to join the pokemon reborn forum. And don't worry about your english too much. My english isn't the prettiest, but people accept and know what i'm talking about. And based on yours, you will be accepted in no time heh.

Also Star fox(not a fan, but I have heard a lot goods of it) and Math interest = Very good.

Hope you will have fun here while it lasts and i'll be looking forward to your pokemon fanmade game!

4 hours ago, Nagisa_Hideyoshi said:

Welcome to Reborn, Isa! Enjoy the despair your stay! Be sure to check Reborn's Showdown and Discord room as well! We got a lot of crazy people Reborn fans there...

Thank you! I'll be sure to check out those eventually :D