Reborn Popularity Contest

Cool Girl

Reborn Protagonist Popularity Contest  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which Reborn Protagonist do you like the most?

I'm about to start E16 of Reborn soon after I finish Sun and Moon. So, since it's been a while, I wanted to know which protagonist you like the most since your minds may have changed. In case you don't know who is who, here's are the pics of the protagonists so that you can all pick:

Spoiler

trainer000.png

Vero

trainer001.png

Alice

trainer024.png

Kuro

trainer025.png

Lucia

trainer052.png

Ari

trainer053.png

Decibel

I feel like Decibel looks the most out of place TBH. Their clothes kind of clash with Reborn's grit  as they're too flamboyant and elegant. Decibel is a good design but my least favorite of the 6. Also Ame looks too much like xyr now.

Vero looks boss. Has a street aesthetic which fits perfectly with the environment of the game and has personality as well.

Alice looks too much like Luna though that's more Luna's fault more than hers. She's fine otherwise.

Lucia's top is a bit weird but she looks cool. Took me a bit to figure out what her hair was doing though lol. 

Kuro is cool but his color scheme is too monochrome. If he had a second color to break it up he'd be top tier.

Ari is actually my favorite, though their portrait sprite needs some work lol. Xe fits Reborn's dystopian feel really well and looks badass, plus a bit more distinct than some of the others.

I always pick Vero in my runs of Reborn, but I really like Lucia's design and VS banner. I want to like Kuro, but the Fern vibes are too heavy. Decibel has the best clothes, Alice looks too much like Luna, and I never really paid significant attention to Ari.

Edited by WujiKyurem