Sun And Moon Team

Cool Girl

So, next time I'll play, I'll be heading to the League. So, before I battle the League, I just wanted to make sure that I get input on my team. If I need to get TMs or items or something like that for my team, then I'm more than willing to do that. I also have pretty much all the Z Crystals so yeah. So, right now, this is what I have so far for my team.

Incineroar

Item: Incinium Z

Quirky Nature

- Darkest Lariat

- Flamethrower

- Leer

- Thrash

Arcanine

Item: No item currently attached to Arcanine

Quirky Nature

- Crunch

- Agility

- Flare Blitz

- Outrage

Talonflame

Item: No item currently attached to Talonflame

Naive Nature

- Quick Attack

- Acrobatics

- Roost

- Swords Dance

Fearow

Item: Sharp Beak

Serious Nature

- Drill Peck

- Smart Strike

- Agility

- Roost

Parasect

Item: No item currently attached to Parasect

Naughty Nature

- Fury Cutter

- Spore

- Giga Drain

- Growth

Mudsdale

Item: No item attached to Mudsdale

Hardy Nature

- Earthquake

- Iron Defense

- High Horsepower

- Heavy Slam

Solgaleo

Item: No item attached to Solgaleo

Rash Nature

- Sunsteel Strike

- Cosmic Power

- Crunch

- Zen Headbutt

Zygarde (I can build Zygarde from the cells and cores I collected, question is, what kind of Zygarde should I build based on the team that I have. Let me know movesets and item to have with that Zygarde)

I don't want to catch any new pokémon. I just want suggestions on what moves to have for my team and items! :D

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :D 

Ummm... I'm not sure this is the right place for this, since this sub-forum is for Reborn specifically. But let me see what to do with that team:

• For Incineroar ditch Leer and Thrash, give it Leech Life and Cross Chop instead. Consider switching Flamethrower for Flare Blitz since its Attack stat is usually higher.
  • For Arca, give it ExtremeSpeed over Agility.
  • Talonflame needs some STAB, give it Flare Blitz over Quick Attack. Also consider giving it Brave Bird so you can use an item on it.
  • For Fearow give it Drill Run over Agility.
  • Give Parasect X-Scissor over Fury Cutter.
  • Mudsdale doesn't need Earthquake and High Horsepower. Give it Superpower and Rock Slide over High Horsepower and Iron Defense.
  • Give Solgaleo Flare Blitz over Cosmic Power.

I have no idea what level your pokemon are, so some of these moves may be inaccesible atm. Also your team is pretty weird, I really don't get the need for three Fire types. I'd suggest to replace Arcanine and Talonflame for pokemon that can give more type coverage to your team.

EDIT:

Also try giving your mons items like for example the STAB boosting ones (Charcoal, Nevermeltice, Twisted Spoon, Plates, Etc.) or maybe other things.

Edited by Farnsworth

100% zygarde with core enforcer, thousand arrows focus blast and sludge wave  because op of course and stab plus weakness coverage and wide lens or assault vest and for talonflame how about flare blitz, brave bird, roost and u-turn or will-o-wisp and item sharp beak or charcoal and parasect instead of fury cutter try x-scissor and for mudsdale try finding an iron plate and for solgaleo dread plate and that's it for me good luck finding these if you do consider my suggestions

1 minute ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

100% zygarde with core enforcer, thousand arrows focus blast and sludge wave  because op of course and stab plus weakness coverage and wide lens or assault vest and for talonflame how about flare blitz, brave bird, roost and u-turn or will-o-wisp and item sharp beak or charcoal and parasect instead of fury cutter try x-scissor and for mudsdale try finding an iron plate and for solgaleo dread plate and that's it for me good luck finding these if you do consider my suggestions

100% Zygarde is inaccessible before completing the League. Also some items like Assault Vest are also inaccessible.

For Incineroar, I would recommend going fully physical. It has very nice Attack and eh special attack, so it's better to capitalize on what is better. Darkest Lariat is fine as is. I would recommend Flare Blitz (lvl 55) or Flame Charge (TM 43) to have a nice, strong physical Fire STAB move. A set-up move like Bulk Up or Swords Dance can be utilized to great effect (I used Bulk Up when I played through Moon) to help it sweep. For the last move, I like Leech Life to hit other dark types hard and have some nice recovery because I am stingy and don't want to spend my hard earned Pokedollars on potions.

Arcanine could use Leftovers just for some extra health back. Maybe run something like Extreme Speed on it over Crunch since you already have a dark type on your team? Agility seems like a fun in-game option. You might consider Wild Charge (TM 93) as a better move than Outrage on it just to handle weaknesses a bit better. 

For GenVIBirb, that set seems OK. You've already got multiple fire types, so you don't need the coverage from Flare Blitz or anything like that. Bulk Up is an option over SD if you want to be a bit bulkier, but other than that, it should be OK for in-game. Don't forget about Accelerock Lycanrock-Midday though, because that will still one-shot you. 

Um, Fearow doesn't learn Smart Strike according to Bulbapedia and Serebii. I'll just assume you got it mixed up with Steel Wing. Anyways, without changing it to a different Pokemon, all I'd say is add on Drill Run instead of Agility to let it hurt Steel-types for SE damage. 

Parasect is neat. Fury Cutter is nice for in-game. Leech Life might be better than Growth tho, since you can already increase in power through Fury Cutter and Leech Life gives you delicious HP. 

It's hard to say what to do with Mudsdale without knowing if it had Stamina. If it does, then remove Iron Defense for something like Superpower or Counter because you don't need extra defense boosts. High Horsepower is mostly useless in singles, so I would consider dropping that for Rest just to abuse its bulk a bit more or one of the aforementioned moves.

For the lion, you could run EQ over Crunch or Cosmic Power for extra coverage or a fire/rock move. Your choice, but it does work best as a physical attacker.

Hope this helps, I tried to leave your mons as intact as possible while helping them use their movepools to the best of their abilities.  

2 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

Ummm... I'm not sure this is the right place for this, since this sub-forum is for Reborn specifically. But let me see what to do with that team:

• For Incineroar ditch Leer and Thrash, give it Leech Life and Cross Chop instead. Consider switching Flamethrower for Flare Blitz since its Attack stat is usually higher.
  • For Arca, give it ExtremeSpeed over Agility.
  • Talonflame needs some STAB, give it Flare Blitz over Quick Attack. Also consider giving it Brave Bird so you can use an item on it.
  • For Fearow give it Drill Run over Agility.
  • Give Parasect X-Scissor over Fury Cutter.
  • Mudsdale doesn't need Earthquake and High Horsepower. Give it Superpower and Rock Slide over High Horsepower and Iron Defense.
  • Give Solgaleo Flare Blitz over Cosmic Power.

I have no idea what level your pokemon are, so some of these moves may be inaccesible atm. Also your team is pretty weird, I really don't get the need for three Fire types. I'd suggest to replace Arcanine and Talonflame for pokemon that can give more type coverage to your team.

EDIT:

Also try giving your mons items like for example the STAB boosting ones (Charcoal, Nevermeltice, Twisted Spoon, Plates, Etc.) or maybe other things.

1 hour ago, AuthorReborn said:

For Incineroar, I would recommend going fully physical. It has very nice Attack and eh special attack, so it's better to capitalize on what is better. Darkest Lariat is fine as is. I would recommend Flare Blitz (lvl 55) or Flame Charge (TM 43) to have a nice, strong physical Fire STAB move. A set-up move like Bulk Up or Swords Dance can be utilized to great effect (I used Bulk Up when I played through Moon) to help it sweep. For the last move, I like Leech Life to hit other dark types hard and have some nice recovery because I am stingy and don't want to spend my hard earned Pokedollars on potions.

Arcanine could use Leftovers just for some extra health back. Maybe run something like Extreme Speed on it over Crunch since you already have a dark type on your team? Agility seems like a fun in-game option. You might consider Wild Charge (TM 93) as a better move than Outrage on it just to handle weaknesses a bit better. 

For GenVIBirb, that set seems OK. You've already got multiple fire types, so you don't need the coverage from Flare Blitz or anything like that. Bulk Up is an option over SD if you want to be a bit bulkier, but other than that, it should be OK for in-game. Don't forget about Accelerock Lycanrock-Midday though, because that will still one-shot you. 

Um, Fearow doesn't learn Smart Strike according to Bulbapedia and Serebii. I'll just assume you got it mixed up with Steel Wing. Anyways, without changing it to a different Pokemon, all I'd say is add on Drill Run instead of Agility to let it hurt Steel-types for SE damage. 

Parasect is neat. Fury Cutter is nice for in-game. Leech Life might be better than Growth tho, since you can already increase in power through Fury Cutter and Leech Life gives you delicious HP. 

It's hard to say what to do with Mudsdale without knowing if it had Stamina. If it does, then remove Iron Defense for something like Superpower or Counter because you don't need extra defense boosts. High Horsepower is mostly useless in singles, so I would consider dropping that for Rest just to abuse its bulk a bit more or one of the aforementioned moves.

For the lion, you could run EQ over Crunch or Cosmic Power for extra coverage or a fire/rock move. Your choice, but it does work best as a physical attacker.

Hope this helps, I tried to leave your mons as intact as possible while helping them use their movepools to the best of their abilities.  

1 hour ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

well never mind then idk what say now 

Alright, so let me ask you all a question. Which pokémons do I take with me to the League? (Remember, I can only take six with me. It seems I have seven pokémon total so yeah)