Pokemon Sweet anyone?

mixerxtreme

Hello all... Is anyone looking forward to a Pokemon sweet part 2? 

The first game was so amazing and well done. I think they should definitely add to it, maybe include mega pokesweets and new pokesweet from the newer generations and stuff like that.

What do y'all think?

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, Combat Medic said:

I'm not familiar with Pokemon Sweet, is that a fan game not hosted on this site? Care to give us any details? This thread might find a better fit in the Fan Game page here by the way.

It's a ROM hack. Pokemon have dessert-based sprites, and the type chart is changed to food flavors. It takes place in a dessert-based version of Kanto. 

3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It's a ROM hack. Pokemon have dessert-based sprites, and the type chart is changed to food flavors. It takes place in a dessert-based version of Kanto. 

Huh, that's different. On the other hand I'm shouldn't be too surprised with a name like that. I probably never heard of it since I'm not a huge fan of ROM hacks.

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2017 at 11:44 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Yes correct, but I learned that there actually is a part 2, in the process of playing it as well :)