[IC] TotMV:G2: The Suites (Travel Phase)

Chevaleresse

A few luxurious bedrooms that housed guests of high standing; they have borne the brunt of time's assault on the castle, with many of the furnishings mostly dismantled or carried off a long time ago. Still, what was left behind speaks to great wealth.

Location Sheet

OOC Thread

Thread Rules:

Your character may only occupy one IC thread at a time. You must make a post clearly indicating that you are leaving the area this thread governs to move to another.

Post clearly that you are entering this area as well; one of these posts should be made for every active character during the travel phase.

During travel time IC, characters cannot move between areas. When there is a stop, characters may move.

Before posting in ANY IC thread, characters must be approved by the GM. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow, The Lady Ashford.

"Finally... peace and fucking quiet." said as she walked into one of the rooms that still had a bed. This part of the castle was definitely once more luxurious, it echoed the glamour of the past everywhere. Many of the bedrooms were looted and not in their original form. One could see where guided plating or... something of the sort was torn from the walls.

She settled in, dusting off the sheet, and sat on the bed legs crossed. "Now, maybe I can continue from earlier. People rather enjoy ruining my meditation today."

Jade O'Duffle

Jade had noticed that the beds in this area look far better than the ones held in the barracks. It's like resting at an Inn free of charge and a nice bed to lay on after what h witness with the man from before would do him well. As he was about to enter an empty room he heard a scream and ran over to help who ever was in danger. As he came to the scene he saw two people standing in front of a closed door. "What happened? I'm sure who ever screamed had reason for it?"

Kyle stands there for a few seconds before wincing to himself. He scratches the back of his head as he speaks with a grimace.

"No... I uh, I was just very surprised to see someone in there. Usually when that happens they have plans too shoot me and I didn't really have a way to defend myself..."

Izumi Kurosawa; Prior to Sealing

Izumi nods "If you've any power to spare, I could use it. I'm down to just curses now."

Izumi follows Mitsurugi into the suits, kamidana under one arm, shotgun in the other. She raises an eyebrow at the sound of the screams, ready for whatever was about to- Oh. Kyle.

Edited by Empiricist
Forgot to bold.

"If there is someone here who truly wishes you harm, this quest is doomed already. Given that there has been no hostile intent toward you, I think your reaction is unfounded. Unless I have misjudged those here, of course." She starts to walk past the door and Kyle, looking for her own place to rest and meditate.

"Kurosawa, as to your earlier question, I can lend you my power. I am afraid it is not large, but I will assist as I can. You can channel gods, then?"

Jade O'Duffle

He let out a sigh before turning around. "You should really learn to keep your nerves in check or something far more dangerous will surely leave you dead." He starts walking away heading for an open bedroom and jumping onto one of the bed. "Jeeze Can't a man have a break?"

"Yes, I can channel more than one though it's not entirely legal-"

"It is completely illegal in virtually all cases."

"-but this is one of those cases, and well, what are they gonna do? Prosecute me for something that happened another world?"

Isobel followed Izumi and Mitsurugi down to the suites at LOTUS' urging, boggling as Kyle let out a scream. Hesitantly, after his answer and Mitsurugi's following retort, Isobel chimed in with a timid "Um.. are you alright, then, Kyle--" Her attention is then very rapidly snatched by Empi floating past, Isobel watching the scantily-clad fey and gaping, her head tracking her as she went by.

LOTUS, however, paid little attention to those particular goings-on and instead chose to directly address the recently-summoned deity. "Do you have any questions of your own that I need answer, Saigai?"

The golden-eyed woman nods. "Very well, then. Know that I, Saigai Mitsurugi, God of Disasters, will lend you my power whenever you find it necessary to call on it." She looks curiously at Empi drifts by, then glances back at Isobel and LOTUS. "Are fairies of her size common in this world?"

Isobel keeps staring directly at Empi, stunned into silence, while LOTUS chuckles with a crackle. "As far as I can tell, there aren't actually all that many things at all on the world we're leaving; but where I come from fairies don't actually exist."

Snow, The Lady Ashford

A loud sigh came forth from the woman as she was sitting on the bed as the veritable zoo in the hall. "Pyron's Sack... these people are the louder than a god damned owlbear in heat." she thought in her head. she wondered if she should protest, or jsut keep sitting here trying to continue this futile endeavor.

"I came back here to GET AWAY form the LOUD mortals and assorted others, keep it DOWN!"

"You are the largest fairy I have ever seen." She tried to keep the mild annoyance out of her voice. It was true that she shared some passing similarities to the nature spirits, being a deity closely associated with it herself, but fairies tended to be irritants at best. And speaking of irritants, there was now what sounded like a woman shouting at the group because the Outsider had made noise himself.

Still, she couldn't say she disagreed; she'd hoped to find a bit of quiet herself, to sit down and recuperate, to process everything she'd experienced today. There was still a part of her that surged with terror, that this was some sort of vision as she died, as those. . . things feasted on her soul as they had done on reality itself. The part that threatened to collapse in on itself with grief. She took a slightly deeper breath than normal. "My apologies, it should not happen again."

Mitsurugi nods. "Is that strange? You're nearly as tall as I am; you must tower over your compatriots." She supposed the fairies of this world could be different. It was odd that she hadn't seen any, but only passingly; this was a castle, and as nature spirits they might simply not appear here. "Who is in that room?"

"I'm fairly sure that the only person that has actually whoever that is inside the room is the one that went and screamed like a little girl over it."

Isobel tore her attention away from the scantily-clad fairy. "...he means Kyle. Should I go ask him...?"

There's a small grunt from the door to Kyle's room. A painful and small one. Knowing him, he's probably impaled himself on a chair and is now bleeding out on the ground. Really, the most likely outcome of his life. Still, it's probably for the best to go in there and double tap. Er, make sure he's okay. Freudian slip.

Isobel sucks in a breath as she hears a painful grunt from the other room.

"I... am actually going to go do that anyway. I don't like the sound of that..."

Isobel makes her way over to the room Kyle has holed himself up in and knocks on the door with three hesitant raps.

There's a pause in the noises. Then she hears Kyle quietly cursing lots of things at once as he scrambles to do... something. She can hear something metallic and glass rolling over what must be the floor before the handle of the door shakes a little. Finally she's met with Kyle who is missing his jacket and shirt. He's... surprisingly ripped actually, and the tattoos across his body are really something to behold. He's also notably covering the inside of the joint of his elbow. He unconvincingly puts on a casual face.

"Oh, what's up dude? Was I being too loud again? Sorry, it won't happen again."

A quick look behind him would lead to Isobel seeing a syringe with blood on it and some weird black... Mold? It looks moldy at least, on the inside of the syringe.

Pretty much unfazed by Kyle's shirtlessness, Isobel glances around -- and notices what would appear to be a bloody syringe on the ground. A frown appears on her face, and with surprising deftness she's suddenly slipped past his side, and is behind him, crouching down to pick up the bloodied syringe with a gloved hand and observe it closely, holding it up to look at. Not only is Isobel a botanist --and a talented one--, but she has also had quite a few druggie coworkers, so if the syringe is in fact drugs and not something specific to Kyle's world, it's likely that she may be able to recognize it. Isobel's silent as she frowningly examines it, but LOTUS is less so.

"And what exactly is this, Kyle?"