I think I've just doomed the entirety of Reborn's canon.

Revolver

So... Am I the only one who wants this be an actual thing in Reborn?

All of Team Meteor could be Robbie Rotten clones, spreading laziness and junk food throughout Reborn City. The MC could be Stephanie, who'll have to fight Robbie by enlisting the aid of Adrienn in rejuvenating the city and stopping the evil plans of Robbie... Please don't do this Ame

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, JoJoDeath said:

uhm, what parts of this are edited, as in, did you do yourself? Because I don't remember someone with pink hair and a leafeon/sylveon(might be because I started in ep 15)

That's Aevia, a player character from Rejuvenation.

29 minutes ago, Tartar said:

So... Am I the only one who wants this be an actual thing in Reborn?

All of Team Meteor could be Robbie Rotten clones, spreading laziness and junk food throughout Reborn City. The MC could be Stephanie, who'll have to fight Robbie by enlisting the aid of Adrienn in rejuvenating the city and stopping the evil plans of Robbie... Please don't do this Ame

I think someone just thought of this years April Fools Day prank.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Tartar said:

Now you've gotten me curious. What were the past years' April Fools pranks?

I don't remember 2016's, but 2015's was the forum index replaced with a fake notice about the site being taken down due to copyright. 

EDIT: WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED. 2016's was Rainbow Rising.

11 minutes ago, Tartar said:

Now you've gotten me curious. What were the past years' April Fools pranks?

If you want to see someone play last year's joke

Spoiler

Also I believe 2014 was a fake Episode 12 release

Edited by Lucky1998

6 hours ago, JoJoDeath said:

uhm, what parts of this are edited, as in, did you do yourself? Because I don't remember someone with pink hair and a leafeon/sylveon(might be because I started in ep 15)

The pink hair girl(a.k.a the Rejuv protag) going to be my Rejuvenation player character(also given the capability of speech and her own personality, which was already done on a custom battle againts her I made previously https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gUwYF8FJc4.) That Leafeon belongs to her(As you can see in my Rejuvenation signature, while the Sylveon belongs to my Reborn self.(also, see my signature).

The entirety of the events are made by myself by editing the game on RMXP(big thanks for Ame for allowing us to use the PBS files.), except when the Robbies appear, which I borrowed Spinel disappearing animation.

But yeah. You aren't reading the video title wrong, I'm going to be making this a real Pokemon custom battle againts Robbie.

Also, once I'm done making this, I'll be making my own custom battle thread(with all the custom battles that I made in Reborn so far added into my thread.), so you guys can request your own custom event battles to be made into my videos :)

Edited by Revolver

• Administrators

.............yep and this is why those files are public.

b r a v o

i dont even remember the past april fools pranks tbh...

it looks like 2013 was when i said that PO and the league were closing and we were switching to a general gaming community.... which at the time was entirely an April Fools' joke but i guess it all happened eventually, huh. that's funny.

2012 i recall was when we announced Terra as league's season 2 ground gym leader, and made everyone think it was an April Fools' joke, and then we put in "Sandy" as the "actual Ground leader" and then when it came time to battle, it was just Terra who showed up again.

cant find if there was one in 2011 and april 2010 the site was busy not existing (and frankly so was i)

1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

.............yep and this is why those files are public.

b r a v o

i dont even remember the past april fools pranks tbh...

it looks like 2013 was when i said that PO and the league were closing and we were switching to a general gaming community.... which at the time was entirely an April Fools' joke but i guess it all happened eventually, huh. that's funny.

2012 i recall was when we announced Sandy as the Ground Leader for League's season 2-- but then it was actually just Terra again. 

cant find if there was one in 2011 and april 2010 the site was busy not existing (and frankly so was i)

Hey Ame, thanks for allowing us to use the PBS files. I'm having the time of my life making custom battles happen. :D