A New (Old) Trainer Joins the Battle

Winter Angel

Hello. Ivy here (no, it's not my real name). I've been on this site (the original too) for more than 3 years, but I have never actually introduced myself as I prefer to watch rather than talk. I have played Pokemon since I first started Platinum back in 2009 (meaning I've been playing for more than 7 years - so since I was 11). I love creative writing and currently writing a Reborn Fanfic featuring the one and only Decibel (who I named Angel in my runthrough and story). I might post it up here, but it's not done yet (college woes and I'm not the best writer).

I'm not sure if it's here where I'm supposed to ask, but I need a small favor. I don't remember the names of the badges/TMs earned from every gym leader up to Adrienn (my waifu/husbando/spouse? - I don't know how to refer to xem. Adrienn is my personal favorite after Titania) and I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me. 

Thanks and nice to meet you all! 

P.S My profile picture is Ari since I love xyr overall design (and it was easier to create).

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a showdown server where you can do pokémon battles, so feel free to check that out! :D We also have the Redemption League so feel free to check that out as well! :D 

I also write, but yeah anyways, hope we get to know each other! :D 

Spoiler

Julia: Charge Beam (TM57), Volt Badge
Florinia: Nature Power (TM96), Canopy Badge
Shelly: Struggle Bug (TM76), Cocoon Badge
Shade: Shadow Claw (TM65), Omen Badge
Aya: Sludge Wave (TM34), Venom Badge
Serra: Frost Breath (TM79), Rime Badge
Noel: Hidden Power (TM10), Standard Badge
Radomus: Trick Room (TM92), Millennium Badge
Luna: Dark Pulse (TM97), Eclipse Badge
Samson: Brick Break (TM31), Fury Badge
Charlotte: Flamethrower (TM35), Cinder Badge
Terra: Bulldoze (TM78), Gravity Badge
Ciel: Acrobatics (TM62), Suspension Badge

I uh, completely forgot the name of Adrienn's badge. Oops.

Well, I guess it's not really a "welcome to Reborn", so... how about 'nice to meet you'? c:

Good luck with writing your fic. I always like seeing people write down their Reborn stories, it's really cool to see how everyone portrays their protagonists.
Also, Ari is my fave of the player characters, so your avi is the cutest, mkay?

Thank you. Thank you. An even bigger one to ZEL and Ice for providing me with the names/TMs of the Reborn League. I've been writing little by little everyday (since the Reborn story is extensive and might change again - I saw some changes with my Angel runthrough) and hopefully will get up to where we are in Episode 16.