Pokemon QUIZ - Are you a noob or a pro?

Wafflecakes

Logo.png

Hi all!

I would like to present to you the Pokemon Quiz, a website where you can test your general knowledge on the game, see how many of the 151 original first generation Pokemon you can name, and find out which Pokemon you are! You can challenge your friends and try to make it into the top 100 leaderboard!

Click any of the images below to start a quiz:

Home_PokemonQuiz.jpg

Home_151OriginalPokemonQuiz.jpg

Home_WhichPokemonAreYou.jpg

All quizzes can also be found at www.pokemonquiz.net. Share your scores below and let's see who can get the best scores!

Wafflecakes

Edited by Wafflecakes

22 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Wow, that was easy.

Someone should make a real pro quiz with meta related questions.

sporcle.com, pokemon category

theyre not really meta-related questions, nor the same as above quiz, but theyre pretty good and much more challenging than the average pokemon quizzes on the net

Would you look at that. 10/10 for me too.

I think it's safe to say that once you've reached the point that you've joined an online community based on Pokemon, that quiz won't be too challenging for you.

ERAMGAWD THAT QUIZ WAZ SO HARDZ! I GOTZ A 0/10 CUZ THE MACHINE WAS CHEATING! LOOKIE!

b06ad9d5cb7ba1c48e108e80c083e8f7.png

That quiz barely tests your knowledge regarding Pokemon and doesn't even go past Gen 3. I suppose for someone who hasn't played Pokemon in years a couple questions would be tricky, but I probably could've thought of some easy questions to trick people (Feraligatr for a who's that Pokemon for one). Interesting enough, I'm wondering what 3 questions people taking this quiz missed (the Pidgey question I can see and maybe Groudon, but I can't think of the third one).

• Global Mods
12 hours ago, Wafflecakes said:

I have updated the quiz with more and tougher questions! Let me know your scores :)

so if you updated the quiz, that means you're the creator? then why did you say in the OP that you "found" the quiz and got 7/10 on your own questions?

10/10

One of the questions asked which legendary pokemon were available in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. While I got the question meant Ho-oh and Lugia, Groudon and Kyogre, and technically Dialga and Palkia, are also obtainable in those games 

2 hours ago, Lucky1998 said:

10/10

One of the questions asked which legendary pokemon were available in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. While I got the question meant Ho-oh and Lugia, Groudon and Kyogre, and technically Dialga and Palkia, are also obtainable in those games 

I had a similar question, except it was asking what region the legendary birds (ho oh and lugia) are available in. While technically they are from Johto they are available elsewhere (sea mauville in OR)