Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking for a good training spot

darkwaters33

Question

So I`m lvling up my metagross and aerodactyl for the fight against adrienne and they are both lvl 60. I don`t want to keep battling the people in the headquarters because the rest of my pokemon are near the lvl cap and at this lvl it takes a little while only getting part of the experience using an exp share. So any suggestions for a good training spot? 

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Outside Indoorsman said:

Or, you could go to the candy shop in the Obsidia (i think) Ward. They sell Common Candy there for 300 apiece.

Common candy isn't used to level up your pokemon. They are used to level down pokemon so you don't get stuck over the level limit. You need rare candies, which are sold as well at the candy shop. Those sell for 20,000 apiece.

7 minutes ago, Mint3kool said:

Common candy isn't used to level up your pokemon. They are used to level down pokemon so you don't get stuck over the level limit. You need rare candies, which are sold as well at the candy shop. Those sell for 20,000 apiece.

I think he means that he can use common candy on his pokemon that are close to the level cap, because that could work

2 hours ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

I think he means that he can use common candy on his pokemon that are close to the level cap, because that could work

I confirm that it works. I have an around 30 pokémon team and I have trained half of them after the end of ep.16, under lvl 50.