S2 Redemption League Leader Reveals

Melody

~ Gather around friends, family, challengers, losers! ~

Well as you know, we here at the Redemption League are making a comeback here in the next few weeks, fun right? I'd say so!

Here on this page I will be revealing some brand new and never before seen leaders to this wonderful league of ours. As of today, we will be doing more and more each few days as we prepare to re-open and have our wonderful leaders take your challenges. Just remember, the most important part of this league is to overall just have fun!

Current image of leaders: ~Stay tuned for more updates~

OCrENer.png

Here is some release dates for you to stay tuned for our reveals:

Bracket 1:

Nick

Olivia
Mira

Bracket 2:

Ariel
Edgar "Dex"
Haley

Bracket 3:

Helen
Lucifer
Penelope

Bracket 4:

Elliot
Leonidas
Duncan

Bracket 5:

Venus
Erwin
Emilia

Bracket 6:

Lilly
Festus
Oliver

And now for our new reporter! Here is our new reporter after, Gallade, finally left to go live happily ever after with his lover, Gardevoir, the ambitious Curious Cacturne~

4ca6d859808d45a7817dbe37e934f5a3.png

He's been following the leaders of the Redemption League for years, but now he gets to live his dream and be the lead coverage for them all!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then, time to kill it again with Wendelism and a spider,I guess? Seems ironic though And like it'll need an explanation of how it can speak if it does, such as Gallade and Gardevior using telepathic abilities to speak due to both being psychic types being an appropriate one?

Hello again, friends and challengers! And people like Bibs who we hate.

Today we are here to reveal our next leader. He is a previous one from season 1, but with a little bit of a touch up this time around.

ab092fc7cac046feb6b5bd07e98ab793.png

Bill Nye the Science Guy Nick! With his new ace, Manectric!

Summary:

Nick, somewhat shy and awkward, has always enjoyed the companionship of those he creates rather than the people around him. Since the age of 6 he's been enamored with robotics. He went on study them at a university and has even made machines for Silph. Co, starting at the age of 14, and eventually going on to become the Lead Engineer in charge of his own team development team. Eventually, he aspires to become a Bio-mechanical Engineer in his pursuit of knowledge in the wonderful world of science. 

Hello all, I'm back once more to introduce today's hot topic, not the store don't be an idiot silly!

But before I do, let me just say that she's quite shy...

23a64bbb501a4b14a0c9a19eb9296ca5.png

And here she is, Oliver Olivia! Also with her ace, Serperior!

Summary:

Olivia, the twin sister of redemption's flying leader in season 1, is a somewhat shy, but envious child. Olivia isn't just green with envy though, in order to calm herself she takes time to tend to her garden in hopes of escaping from those who tower above her. Olivia loves to sell herself short, always believing she's second best due to how she treated herself in comparison to her brother as a child. Back with a vengeance, Olivia plans to prove just how much potential she has so that she won't have to compare herself to anyone else ever again, especially her brother.

5 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

So it's just a coincidence that the first two types are the same as the first two leaders of reborn?

well, the leaders are ranked by their capability and success rates, and electric/grass are considered some of the worse monotypes (especially w/o legendaries for electric, rip Tapu Koko and Zapdos)

and plus they were first and second last season too so ye

although i was hoping Olivia went up a bit since she has Megas (cough Venusaur) to abuse now but oh well