Return to Gaming

N01788

Hey, guys!

I just started playing Reborn this January, so I'm new to all of this. I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to the community and announce my presence. After months of quitting any sort of gaming, it's nice to come back to a fresh experience. Reborn has been great so far and after reading several helpful posts, I figured I would go ahead and join in.

I'm a casual player and am not much into the IV and EV training. However, I do enjoy expanding my collection and will happily trade and/or battle any who wish to. Right now, I'm afraid, my team is quite lacking. Currently, my main six are Exploud, Scrafty, Charizard, Sharpedo/Arbok (for lack of good water or grass type), Golurk/ Golem, and Gardevoir/Hypno. I would enjoy an Azuril, Budew, or Bulbasaur but as of yet haven't been able to obtain any of them.

Despite my shaky team, I'm enjoying the heck out of the game. RPGs have always been a go-to genre for me and I'm loving it. The dark story line was just what I needed to reengage in the Pokemon universe. Kudos to the game designer!

Besides Pokemon, I enjoy the Legend of Zelda series (If the pic didn't make it obvious), some Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, etc. Basically, your good old fashioned fantasy games. That's just a basic rundown of me.

Thanks to all those that took the time to read this. Back to the the game!

Heya, and welcome to Reborn!

Mh, I have Azurill and Budew on my main file, but their IVs are dreadful, so even if you're only playing casually, I bet you can do a heck lot better if you head over to the Online Play board. With how useful Azumarill can be, I'm sure there's bound to be someone out there who bred good ones. Good luck!

(That said, you'd be surprised with what kinds of teams you can somehow still beat the game. People here have done all kinds of interesting challenges, and Mono runs are common.)

...In fact, I'd argue that somtimes, beating opponents with a team you consider "shaky" is doubly satisfying!

Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here; glad to hear the game itself helped to get you back to gaming~

On 1/21/2017 at 5:23 PM, ZEL said:

Heya, and welcome to Reborn!

Mh, I have Azurill and Budew on my main file, but their IVs are dreadful, so even if you're only playing casually, I bet you can do a heck lot better if you head over to the Online Play board. With how useful Azumarill can be, I'm sure there's bound to be someone out there who bred good ones. Good luck!

(That said, you'd be surprised with what kinds of teams you can somehow still beat the game. People here have done all kinds of interesting challenges, and Mono runs are common.)

...In fact, I'd argue that somtimes, beating opponents with a team you consider "shaky" is doubly satisfying!

Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here; glad to hear the game itself helped to get you back to gaming~

Yeah, thanks! I am still doing well, my team is just unbalanced and has trouble with certain typings. I will take your advice and seek someone out on the forums. Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you for the welcomes, guys!