Weather

Milleevee

Good afternoon.

Can someone tell me if you have how to manipulate the weather in Ep 16?

If so, how do I do that?

I already read something about here in the Forum, but I did not understand anything, can someone explain me in an easy way?

28 minutes ago, Milleevee said:

Good afternoon.

Can someone tell me if you have how to manipulate the weather in Ep 16?

If so, how do I do that?

I already read something about here in the Forum, but I did not understand anything, can someone explain me in an easy way?

In episode 15, you could just change the date (even one day) and it would work.  In 16, it seems to vary by user.  Some have it work (like Thiazzi above) by changing weeks at a times.  Others like me, have their weather not changing after long periods, except in certain areas.

On 21/1/2017 at 4:25 PM, Milleevee said:

Wow, I change days, weeks until the month I've moved, but I never leave the days of the storm.

I've already done it here in the forum that every 5 days change or 8 hours changes the weather, but nothing works.

Pff, welcome to my world xD

I've went up to July, changing the date one week at a time, and changing daytime/nighttime for each one too... can't get rid of the rain, no matter what i do =(

Sometimes i'd get a thunderstorm instead of plain rain... sometimes it's windy while it rains... but i won't get a clear day no matter what i do.

You *could* try using this mod (external link, it's too heavy to attach it here):

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=30115128204642372628

EDIT: Scratch that, it seems tinyupload is unsafe... here's the Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XiRtkwr4blQWhlYnNRVmxvUEU

It adds a PokeGear app that lets you cycle through time (or reroll the weather week) as if you had changed the calendar.

(It does so by simply setting the internal game time to 1 day/1week before the current system date)

(It's a mod I made to save on softresets and calendar changes... aside from that pokegear app, in it every rock has 4 items and cannot collapse and every pokemon knows the main TMXs out of battle)
(Please be careful: I'm not a programmer, so this *could* do long term damage.

Or maybe not.

I did finish a full playthrough with the TMX mod and mining cheat enabled, but still... be careful if you decide to try this out, ok?)
(It should be safe to restore the original scripts.rxdata file when you're done with the weather... you did remember to back it up, right?)

Edited by Waynolt