breeding beldum

Kaze

I am still new to breeding myself and i am utterly confused. I may have a crappy ditto....the IVs on are not that great. But i am trying to breed it with the best beldum i have gotten so far....with the attack stat being at 30 and everything else being in in the very low 20s and below. I tried giving the ditto a power item and the beldum a destiny knot and that just makes everything turn out worse! I NEED breeding advice because i obviously have NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING.

I am breeding this beldum for the fairy gym leader and IF i can get this shit right(BECAUSE THIS IS TAKING FOREVER), i might make my other pokemon with perfect IVs too.

PLEASE help me

TBH you don't need great IV's for beldum to beat the fairy gym

Now to answer you question, make sure one of your pokemon is holding a destiny knot. This item passes on 5 of the 12 possible IV's down to the child. Keep doing this until you are happy with the child.

If the IV's on your ditto are bad, there is a good chance that you will get bad EV's on your child with the destiny knot. So its up to you if you want to use the destiny knot or try and get extremely lucky 

1 hour ago, doombotmecha said:

hmmmm........if there was ever a time to soft-reset your heart out, it's that cage with the ditto.

related: the "summary before boxing" screen from S/M would be hella helpful in reborn

I am....long past that area. Unless someone is will to trade, i will have make do with what i got