Ciel is basically the devil

Ellino

So I'm on episode 16 and this team has surprisingly carried me through the entire game something I was really happy about.....and then Ciel...maybe I've missed some TM I could use to  obliterate her?If not who should I replace for who?I need help

help me pls.PNG

Yeah her togekiss does some work on you if she manages to get rid of your toxicroak

I would try getting a stealth rock user at the bare minimum for the massive chip damage

If not someone could trade you a pokemon that you think would help you win

5 minutes ago, Ellino said:

So I'm on episode 16 and this team has surprisingly carried me through the entire game something I was really happy about.....and then Ciel...maybe I've missed some TM I could use to  obliterate her?If not who should I replace for who?I need help

help me pls.PNG

To be honest I had problems with Ciel too, only because I didn't have an electric, ice or rock type in my team. I had to train a Luxray to be able to defeat her, so I would recommend you to do the same (well not necessarily a Luxray, but you get what I'm saying). And a steel type with levitate could be usefull too, my Bronzong was a lifesaver in like half of the battles against her, especially against her M-Altaria.

You should train an Ice-type, Mamoswine and Dragon Dance Lapras are the best imo, as the former can easily 2hko Gliscor and Noivern with Ice Shard while not taking too much damage, whilst the latter can effectively sweep Ciel if you set up Dragon Dance on the right pokemon (I'd suggest setting up on anything but Togekiss and Mega Altaria, and Archeops is the safest to set up on from these IF you get a switch-in while it's HP is below 50%).

If you dont mind a little bit cheating, I remember baloons sold at circus causing her AI to run in circles, especially when she tries to use earthquake. It could be fixed with latest episode, so dont rely much on this.

On the other news: if I`m not mistaken, E4 contains one flying-type member too, so let`s get ready for this...

1 hour ago, Ellino said:

So I got the sneazel sadly I can't evolve him and since I never got the mining kit thingy I'm hoping my zigzagoon fishes out a heartscale eventually or something thanks guys

i can trade you a sneasel holding razor claw (so you can evolve it) that knows Icicle Crash (with some awesome IVs)

it'll be a great addition to your current team too :P 

Edited by Nico Robin

If I may,

I defeated Ciel with a Mamoswine, Magnezone, and a Bronzong (hurts to say I needed this) with ability heavy metal, moves are trick room, heavy slam, psychic and iron defense

If you manage to take half her team out with the trick room up, its a LOT easier

i hope i could help