Download for E15?

Aironfaar

Hiya guys,

I started playing Pokémon Reborn with Episode 16 and had a blast so far. However, since I started the game, I'm pretty much stuck with rain/thunderstorm weather. I seemed to have managed to change the weather to sunny by playing around with my computer's clock and managed to do that another time later on, which set it to rain/thunderstorm again.

Now, a week or so after playing for the last time, the weather forecast still says something about "kicking it off" or so with that type of weather. After looking at the game with the RPG Maker XP, my guess is that something broke on my save file.

I don't really want to start anew after sinking a lot of time into the game already. Could anyone provide me with Episode 15 so I can at least manually manipulate weather? Also, having no idea how the transition from the old to the new weather system worked, saving from within E15 might just do something to the variables that resets the new weather system in E16 - might be worth a shot.

Here's hoping one of you still has E15 somewhere and can shoot me a download link or so.

Aironfaar

42 minutes ago, marudi said:

I m stuk with shiny weather and its doesnt change. is the any solution for that?

The weather system in ep16 can't be changed by time and date and also it is broken and you have to wait for the next episode to fix it.

Edited by Lightseeker