Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Shroomish/Breloom?

QualityGamingYT

Question

19 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Mind telling me what egg this is?

bandicam 2017-01-18 20-06-12-900.jpg

Well, that's the one from the police station. But I wouldn't know what it contains. I can't recall if my egg looked the same or not. To be fair, I can't even remember what I got from it...

Just now, QualityGamingYT said:

Hopefully it is one....because Haxorus is one of my favorite dragon types.

well if you breed it even just give me the first egg of it I'll trade you with a treecko if you want, since that pokemon can learn dragon pulse and well I kinda need that for some egg moves

2 minutes ago, Ven Enfield said:

well if you breed it even just give me the first egg of it I'll trade you with a treecko if you want, since that pokemon can learn dragon pulse and well I kinda need that for some egg moves

Got a female axew from the egg....ill breed it for you (with my male noivern)

bandicam 2017-01-18 20-48-06-728.jpg

55 minutes ago, Ven Enfield said:

Also if you don't mind me asking how do i trade with you because after i have the Axew egg i want to get that treecko that you are offering.

9 hours ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Also if you don't mind me asking how do i trade with you because after i have the Axew egg i want to get that treecko that you are offering.

go to pokegear and use online play, you'll see a options of Login, Register and Options, of course you need to register an account then pm me if you are available (although I'm not available around 4-7pm [GMT+8:00 Timezone] ) 

12 hours ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Since you are already trading, I can trade you your shroomish :D 

4 minutes ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Do you have an axew because if you don't then i can offer you one.

Thank you for the offer :D but i already have one. just trade me something you don't need. I'm going online, send a request to ldsilva 

Just now, luis said:

Thank you for the offer :D but i already have one. just trade me something you don't need. I'm going online, send a request to ldsilva 

Ok but recently i bread my greninja with a paliptoad if you don't have a greninja in your team i can offer you a froakie....

Just now, QualityGamingYT said:

Ok but recently i bread my greninja with a paliptoad if you don't have a greninja in your team i can offer you a froakie....

Trade me whatever you want :D but nothing that good, I already have all mons