Ok, so I just got the game and I'm wondering how I would be able to patch it later on for when other versions of it come out? The file didn't come with a README and when I looked it up here and on google I couldn't find anything. Can anyone answer this for me? Or is it just like Reborn where the save files are stored somewhere else and I can just download the new version when it comes out?

Whenever a future episode is released the only thing you need to do is download it and then open the exe file. The save files are stored somewhere else and transfers to the new episode automatically.

1 minute ago, Farnsworth said:

Whenever a future episode is released the only thing you need to do is download it and then open the exe file. The save files are stored somewhere else and transfers to the new episode automatically.

Thank you so much, sorry for the inconvenience. Just got finished with Reborn Episode 16 and needed some help getting into this one. Cheers mate!

5 minutes ago, AsNKrysis said:

Thank you so much, sorry for the inconvenience. Just got finished with Reborn Episode 16 and needed some help getting into this one. Cheers mate!

No problem at all! If you have any other questions or issues you can check the FAQ. Cheers!

Edited by Farnsworth
linked wrong FAQ, sorry