Woah! What?! My 1,000th post already?!

Cool Girl

What can I say? I'm so happy that I encountered Reborn. Reborn has totally changed the way we play pokémon. Most importantly, I am so glad that I met this community! :D Reborn has given me so many inspirations for me to do my own thing. You guys have helped me through incredibly tough times (well, I did post some stupid things while being depressed or having a hard time, in which I apologize for that, but thank you guys so much for your help :) ) Without Reborn, I wouldn't have made so many great friends and I am so happy that I did and now, I feel more confident in myself and I hope to be great help to you all and I'll definitely do what I can to help anyone in need. I will also continue to be a member in the future and hope to be of great help for the future of Reborn. Now, I want to take the time to say thank you to special members:

Spoiler

Amethyst: Thank you for creating Reborn and this community! It is an incredible game and has changed the way I play pokémon! You have inspired so many people and you should be incredibly proud of that! You have even inspired me to do many things! Without you, we wouldn't have these incredible experiences and I really want to deeply thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of this!

Blind Guardian: Thanks for doing a great job on Showdown and helping us! We really appreciate it! :D 

Jericho: Thanks for being so supportive and giving me great advice! We've been good friends for a while and I'm happy I met you! Just know that next time you'll do a gaming stream, I'll do my best and be there to support you! ;) 

Arkhi: You've been great at helping me with school stuff, but most of all, you're a great friend. Thank you for being a great friend! :)

Zumi: You're incredible in your art skills! (I think I might be jealous...joking) You've taught a lot of people on game making and you've definitely set the bar high for game-making. You've definitely taught me a lot and I hope to learn more from you. I'll even tune in or do my best to tune in to your next game stream! ;) 

mde2001: We talk here and there. You've been awesome at helping me out when I first started out in this community. I know, I should really make an effort to talk more with you. I'll definitely do my best, so let's some day, ok?

Rosesong: Hey, Rose. I know it's been a while that we haven't talked. But, during the times that we talked. I had a great time. I hope someday we can talk more :D 

Godot: We may not really know each other or talk, but I always enjoy tuning in to your game streams! So, thank you for doing game streams and keep being awesome at it! :D 

Viridescent: I want to say thank you for being supportive of me learning art and I hope we get to work together some day! :D 

SonOfRed: I know you're not here, but you've been awesome at being my assistant for projects and you've also been a great friend! I'm sorry to hear that you're so busy and stressed out with real-life stuff, but know that I'll be there if you ever need help. And don't worry about my projects, take all the time you need to take of your real-life stuff. I'll be there cheering you on! :D 

Cyanna Cyril: We started talking to each other and being friends. I definitely enjoy hearing your opinions. I like the fact that you're never afraid to be honest :) I also want to thank you for just jumping in as assistant until SonOfRed comes back. I'm glad to have you on board! :) 

Jhin Of Opera: You've helped me build teams and I want to really thank you for that. You've also helped me improve my writing skills. I hope to be able to work with you in the future as well. I'm also glad that we're friends and I hope we get to stay friends for a long time! :D 

Jmanultrax1: The first time we met, man, we're already close friends! :D You've also helped me out despite that you're busy. That just shows how awesome you are and how kind you are. I hope you keep being awesome and I hope we get to stay friends as well! :D 

Ody: I know you already left, but I just want to take the time to thank you for being a friend. Thank you for teaching me German and thank you for being a good listener.

DW: When we first met, we met as friends and now...well, we're dating. Thanks for the horrible memes No, but really, you're a wonderful boyfriend. I hope we get to stay together. Thank you for being an awesome person and friend....and a great lover maybe we'll meet in real life someday

Kamina: You're one of the greatest battlers on Reborn and we always battle each other whenever we see each other! I hope to battle you again 'cause it teaches me so many things about competitive battling maybe I'll be better than you I think we've also been good friends. Maybe we'll talk more, who knows ;) 

Reignited'Light: You're the best teambuilder and battler here. Like Kam, I've also learned a lot about teambuilding and battling from you maybe I'll be better than both you and Kam

Trevore: Thanks for being a good listener. Although you haven't been on a lot, I hope we get to talk soon and maybe even work together.

Ravenholts: I'm glad I got the opportunity to participate in PokéNation. I also want to thank the Ravenholts for being a part of it.

Reborn Community: Thank you for being the greatest community I ever joined! :D Words cannot describe how happy I am to have been a part of this and I'm still happy that I'm a part of this community. You guys are like family to me. Thank you Reborn for everything! I love you guys! xoxo

And now, we celebrate with music. These are the songs I like, but feel free to put music here as well.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now, let's all celebrate! Please, feel free to put any good memories you have with me or anything at all! I also add more people if I think of any! I hope I've added all the people I need! Also, to celebrate my 1000th post, I've done a AMA thread, so please do ask away. I'll accept any questions: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24590-cool-girls-ama-thread/#comment-605532

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!!!!!!

Congrats on 1000 posts CG!!!

Yeah you're right, we haven't chatted in a while mostly because I'm not on showdown quite as much recently especially around the times where you exist. 

Anyway, congratulations on 1000 and here's to many more!