Ask Me Anything!

Cool Girl

Well, to celebrate my 1,000th post, I am doing a AMA. I've been a member on Reborn for over a year and I feel privileged to be a part of this community. I want to thank everyone for being here and making me feel welcome! :D  So, without further ado, ask away and ask anything you want (even personal questions)!!!!! :D 

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Okay...What brought you to Reborn in the first place?

What's your favorite book?

What's your favorite movie?

• I wanted to play Reborn one day, so I just typed randomly Reborn on Google and well, I just encountered the forums and though "Hmmm, this would be a great place to join why not?" Before Reborn, I was already part of a Yugioh community forum. But, as time went by, I loved being on the Reborn forum more, so I left the Yugioh forum or well more like, I just left without saying a word and now, I'm here.
  • I love murder mystery novels. Anything that's murder mystery, I'm instantly hooked. That being said, I still think my favorite book as of now is "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee. But, yeah, I also love reading murder mystery novels.
  • I'm not sure what my favorite movie is right now. I think it's a tie between "The Avengers" and "Guardians Of The Galaxy". I don't think I really have a favorite movie at the moment but I love watching movies or more like, I enjoy watching them, so yeah.
1 hour ago, HYCROX said:

What's your favourite kind of music?

Have you heard about the bird?

Do you think AMAs will rise again?

• I don't really have a favorite kind of music. I love all kinds of music, except for country maybe.
  • I don't know what bird you're talking about
  • I believe there will be AMAs in the future. In fact, I might be planning on doing more AMAs....
1 hour ago, Felix- said:

why not incorporate this into your actual 1000th post thread?

Lol I didn't even think about doing that. I guess because I wanted the 1,000th post to be its own separate thing...

1.Why are you lowkey bringing AMAs back?  they only just died out [scree

2.What are your favorite memes?

3.What is your opinion on Shakespeare's works, like the ones we are forced to read in highschool (Macbeth,etc.) ?

4.What is your favorite Gen 7 mon?

5.What is the best joke that you have ever heard? please state it if you can

1) Do you play any instruments or sing?

2) If you like sports, which ones and favorite team(s)?

3) What is you favorite Pokemon/Evolution line?

4) Do you plan on staying with the community long after the game is finished?

Congrats on 1000! Your line about country music was too relatable lol.

1) Top 5 favorite characters in Reborn, and why?

2) You joined after the dissolution of the original league, so are you taking on Redemption S2?

3) What's your favorite subject in school? Aside from foreign language classes, I suppose. (Read your bio; 4 going on 6?? Impressive. I speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.)

4) What travel destinations are on your short list, and where have you already been?

6 hours ago, TheDW66 said:

1.Why are you lowkey bringing AMAs back?  they only just died out [scree

2.What are your favorite memes?

3.What is your opinion on Shakespeare's works, like the ones we are forced to read in highschool (Macbeth,etc.) ?

4.What is your favorite Gen 7 mon?

5.What is the best joke that you have ever heard? please state it if you can

• Don't ask me! I just thought of doing this to celebrate my 1,000th post!
  • I don't have any favorite memes. I'm not a memes person.
  • I like Shakespeare. Whenever I have to read a book for school, I think of it as an experience. Maybe that'll ease your experience with Shakespeare too if you think of it the way I thought of it. But honestly, when I had to read Shakespeare in school, I really liked it. Still do.
  • I don't have a favorite Gen 7 mon, but right now, I'm really liking Incineroar and Mudsdale.
  • I don't know a lot of jokes, but the one I like: "Q: Why did the alligator choose to be a detective? A: To be an investigator"
6 hours ago, seki108 said:

1) Do you play any instruments or sing?

2) If you like sports, which ones and favorite team(s)?

3) What is you favorite Pokemon/Evolution line?

4) Do you plan on staying with the community long after the game is finished?

• I do play an instrument. I did sing, well, I had to. We had chorus class in our school so yeah I would say that I sang..or sing. I play recorder. Someday, I hope to learn more instruments. Who know, maybe I'll be able to sing too! ;) 
  • I like martial arts and basketball. As of now, my favorite baseball team is The San Francisco Giants and my favorite hockey team is the San Jose Sharks. Can't think of a favorite football team, but I'll let you know if I do.
  • Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken.
  • Yeah, I don't see why not. I enjoy being here and definitely have some things that I'd want to showcase here in the future.
3 hours ago, WujiKyurem said:

Congrats on 1000! Your line about country music was too relatable lol.

1) Top 5 favorite characters in Reborn, and why?

2) You joined after the dissolution of the original league, so are you taking on Redemption S2?

3) What's your favorite subject in school? Aside from foreign language classes, I suppose. (Read your bio; 4 going on 6?? Impressive. I speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.)

4) What travel destinations are on your short list, and where have you already been?

• Well, it's hard for me to rank things, but the characters that I really like are Julia, Titania, ZEL, the fire guy (I forgot his name lol), Shelly, Shade. I probably like all the characters really.
  • I'm hoping to take on Redemption yes. I'm trying to make a team as soon as possible.
  • I don't really have a favorite subject but if I had to choose one, I guess I would have to say English/Literature.
  • Hmm...let's see, I've been to France, Tunisia, Chypre, Greece, California, New Orleans, Washington D.C, Boston, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Indiana, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Virginia and a lot more. I'll add more if I can think of any. My dream vacation is Japan and I might get that 'cause my dad said we might go Japan next time. I also know I'll be going on vacation with the school in the Month of May. Don't know where yet, but I can't wait! :D 

On January 17, 2017 at 8:47 PM, BIGJRA said:

What's your favorite drink?

My favorite soda is Sprite. However, when I'm in a bar kind of environment, I like to order a Sheryl Temple. Also, whenever I'm in a tropical place, I love a good coconut drink! When I went to Hawaii, I had the coconut drinks over there! They're delicious! :D When you go to Hawaii, you should definitely try them! :D 

On January 17, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Arkhi said:

Has calculus been enjoyable so far?

Tbh, it's not very enjoyable. The teacher is a nightmare and I find Calculus pretty complicated personally. There's even a chance that I could re-take it in college because the teacher just skipped like a whole bunch of chapters in Calculus, like she skipped through half the book pretty much! Even my friends and classmates are complaining about that, but yeah, that's how it's going.

On January 17, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Jmanultrax1 said:

What is it that you like to do in your free time when pokemon isn't involved?

I like to do a lot of things in my free time. I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to that. It really depends. I'll write, create whatever comes up to my mind, play other kind of video games...I like to try new things and I like to do a lot of things.

On January 18, 2017 at 5:51 AM, Reignited'Light said:

Who's better in competitive pokemon, Kamina or myself? There can only be one answer, so choose wisely...

As of now, I'm probably gonna you, Reignited'Light, only due to the fact that I've beaten Kamina a few times, but I haven't beaten you yet. But yeah, that's a tough decision 'cause you're both good.

On January 18, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Cronos5010 said:

Do you know of a good recipe for Katsu?

I don't know a good recipe for Katsu. But, I know a martial team-mate of mine whose mom makes like literally not joking, but the best Katsu in the world! I also had it many times and it's delicious! :D I like Katsu! :D 

On 1/18/2017 at 7:51 AM, Reignited'Light said:

Who's better in competitive pokemon, Kamina or myself? There can only be one answer, so choose wisely...

On 1/20/2017 at 7:31 PM, Cool Girl said:

As of now, I'm probably gonna you, Reignited'Light,  

We can't be frens anymore-