Um, new Trainer arrived! Hello there~!

Zetsumei

Uh, I have no idea how to do this in forum, never used it before. Literally

So, Hi! Zetsumei here! Also known as LivingNightmareTNB New in Pokemon Reborn. I would be more than happy to meet new people and other trainers, since, well I still have a lot to learn about Pokemon and I would need to get out from my comfort zone of google for that :v

Hehe~ Currently building my team but I'm open to trades and online battles, Me and my Pokemon will try our best!

If you want to trade Pokemon, I'll see if I have it or not. (New in pokemon reborn so yeah, you'd guess I won't have that much) But I'm pretty lucky with shinies!

So, um... Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too! feel free to ask me any time your stuck(or just make a threat about it, that might be better).

And if you are ever in need of a red fish that evolves into a blue snake, PM me ;)

Just now, Zetsumei said:

Uh, I have no idea how to do this in forum, never used it before. Literally

So, Hi! Zetsumei here! Also known as LivingNightmareTNB New in Pokemon Reborn. I would be more than happy to meet new people and other trainers, since, well I still have a lot to learn about Pokemon and I would need to get out from my comfort zone of google for that :v

Hehe~ Currently building my team but I'm open to trades and online battles, Me and my Pokemon will try our best!

If you want to trade Pokemon, I'll see if I have it or not. (New in pokemon reborn so yeah, you'd guess I won't have that much) But I'm pretty lucky with shinies!

So, um... Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Zetsumei, or should I say my apprentice? xD well one thing is for sure tho you got 3 eggs with shinies, I am very far in the game (currently in episode 16 chapter) you might wanna check some pokemons here but yeah take a look around the forums I'm sure you'll find something that might interest you

4 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

Nice to meet you too! feel free to ask me any time your stuck(or just make a threat about it, that might be better).

And if you are ever in need of a red fish that evolves into a blue snake, PM me ;)

AAA The Magicarp seller! Wait, is there a magicarp in game--

I want it!

2 minutes ago, Ven Enfield said:

Welcome Zetsumei, or should I say my apprentice? xD well one thing is for sure tho you got 3 eggs with shinies, I am very far in the game (currently in episode 16 chapter) you might wanna check some pokemons here but yeah take a look around the forums I'm sure you'll find something that might interest you

My sensei! ;-; oh come on you're making me blush, I guess the pokemon just like being shiny around me xD

2 minutes ago, Nagisa_Hideyoshi said:

Welcome to Despair Club Reborn, Zetsumei! Make sure to check both of Reborn's Pokemon Showdown and Discord chat room!

Reveal hidden contents

[HorribleSubs]_Bakuon!!.jpg

One must no question a Suzuki Zealot's faith

Thank you and I will check everything related~ My little heart can't take this game

Just now, Zetsumei said:

AAA The Magicarp seller! Wait, is there a magicarp in game--

I want it!

it will be, but as of now it's not, but since you can trade it and I had some spares I decided to begin a shop for them. and other then a normal Magikarp salemen I don't change 500 pokedollars, I charde a pokemon you think is worthy(can be many things). AND I have a Quality Ganrantee, it will always be Jolyl with at least 20 IV's in HP, attack and speed(they're also perfect but sometimes one that just doesn't like to be hatches)

Welcome to the site.  If you need to know something unique about the game, there are guides throughout the forums (although some are slightly outdated).

Speaking of shinies, they are good trade material on here (at times) if you lack high IV pokemon to trade.  It's a good way to get started if you don't have the patience for breeding (that and lucky wondertrades).  Anyway, enjoy your stay, good luck, and happy hunting!

No reply for me :( ?

Edited by seki108