Should I be happy or upset

Rainlove

I lost my Pokemon Reborn 139 hours of Gameplay save file because my computer broke down.

I also lost my 7 hours Pokemon Rejuvenation Save file as well

There was some hope for me when I uploaded my 111 hours save file for njab to fix the ID Tara quest which is great. Over 100 hours of gameplay did not go on waste. However, I lost some of my greatests pokemons (Porygon-z, Shiny Malamar, Clefable, Volcarona, Shiny Metagross and Shiny Milotic)

I spent so much time training them. Not only that, the people that gave me half of these Pokemons spent so much time breeding them for me.

I feel so upset right now. It's like hours of work went into waste (Wasteland?)

I mean I di still have like 90% of my save file available, but I don't think I can repeat everything again.

35 minutes ago, Rainlove said:

I lost my Pokemon Reborn 139 hours of Gameplay save file because my computer broke down.

I also lost my 7 hours Pokemon Rejuvenation Save file as well

There was some hope for me when I uploaded my 111 hours save file for njab to fix the ID Tara quest which is great. Over 100 hours of gameplay did not go on waste. However, I lost some of my greatests pokemons (Porygon-z, Shiny Malamar, Clefable, Volcarona, Shiny Metagross and Shiny Milotic)

I spent so much time training them. Not only that, the people that gave me half of these Pokemons spent so much time breeding them for me.

I feel so upset right now. It's like hours of work went into waste (Wasteland?)

I mean I di still have like 90% of my save file available, but I don't think I can repeat everything again.

Did you have backups? If not, are you using windows?

1 hour ago, kalzone678 said:

If you are desperate enough, this is definitely a solution^^^

Agreed. But I feel like the op would know as well. 139 hours are a lot, I almost lost my 95+ and was going to cry (I had literally just bred two or three shiny Charmander - spent hours with the speedup thingie on IRL - when power outage comes into play, apparently none of my backups worked either. Desperate, I reextracted the game, and it worked for some reason). Mine is a different issue though, pretty sure. @Rainlove I know it's not much, but I could give you one of the Shiny Charmander I bred and almost lost :) PM or just reply here to let me know.

23 hours ago, luis said:

Did you have backups? If not, are you using windows?

The only backup I have is the save file I uploaded here long time ago. It's about 111 hours of game play, but doesn't have all my babies.

23 hours ago, Tartar said:

Which part of the computer broke down?  Because you can technically still use the harddisk to salvage your previous files.

I was using it 3 days ago and something went wrong. Everything became so slow and it takes forever to open anything. I restarted and everything but didn't work. Then out of a sudden my system crashed completely and Windows had to reinstall all over again. Everything I've saved (Pictures, songs...etc) were all deleted.

2 hours ago, Rainlove said:

The only backup I have is the save file I uploaded here long time ago. It's about 111 hours of game play, but doesn't have all my babies.

If you had to install windiws again, it probably won't work :( but try to do this: right click on the corrupted save file, choose properties, go to the tab "previous versions" and see if there is any version available. 

Anyway tell me which babies you lost and I will try to trade them back to you :) I remember a certain cleffa that I can easily breed again :) 

5 hours ago, Rainlove said:

I was using it 3 days ago and something went wrong. Everything became so slow and it takes forever to open anything. I restarted and everything but didn't work. Then out of a sudden my system crashed completely and Windows had to reinstall all over again. Everything I've saved (Pictures, songs...etc) were all deleted.

As long as the error was in Windows rather than in the HDD as it seems, you should be able to easily recover all of your previous files. 

Make sure not to write too much data on the harddisk, as it will overwrite previous data. You should be able to use a data recovery program like Recuva or the like to restore all data from before you had to reinstall Windows. 

On 1/18/2017 at 1:36 AM, luis said:

If you had to install windiws again, it probably won't work :( but try to do this: right click on the corrupted save file, choose properties, go to the tab "previous versions" and see if there is any version available. 

Anyway tell me which babies you lost and I will try to trade them back to you :) I remember a certain cleffa that I can easily breed again :) 

Oh Sweety you're so nice! To be honest I think I'm just gonna stick with my main team. I don't think I have the energy to level up over 6 Pokemons to Lv 80 again. Plus I kinda lost that fire that made me do a side kick team. I'm just gonna repeat Rejuvenation until the nee episode comes out.

On 1/18/2017 at 3:58 AM, Tartar said:

As long as the error was in Windows rather than in the HDD as it seems, you should be able to easily recover all of your previous files. 

Make sure not to write too much data on the harddisk, as it will overwrite previous data. You should be able to use a data recovery program like Recuva or the like to restore all data from before you had to reinstall Windows. 

Thank you so much. I think it's too late for me to use that program. I didn't know we could actually restore our data like that.