Hey guys~! I'm kinda new on this forum thing

Ven Enfield

Well first hello guys~! 
As my display name says, I'm Ven Enfield, Ven for short, I may ask around in the forums about some tm locations since I've just started to play this game like last october and well some tm locations have been changed like shadow ball getting replaced by Shadow Claw (which is not a bad thing but I want shadow ball for my Lucario :V ) anyways I'm just here since I can't find a facebook group that have ya know trading stuffs and yeah I know there is a page buuut its kinda bit better to have a group but ah well the online play have just been added this ep16 so no rush there, plus it is more fun to play with others and trade pokemons and stuff, that's all I'm gonna say for now I might pop-up around to some threads and stuff, as the title says I'm kinda new on this forum thing or more likely this is my first time engaging to a forum not just ya know reading and stuff

Just now, seki108 said:

Welcome to the site.  This item guides includes Tm locations, although it has not been updated to Ep 16.

yes that's why I kinda want to wait for now :V also the flash cannon welp I just gotta deal with this for a moment. well at least the thunder and ice punch are good replacement for now.

Just now, Wolfox Glace said:

Welcome Ven, please enjoy your stay. if you somehow need a certain fish pokemon you can PM me ;)

thanks for the offer but I think my Greninja will do fine in my team, as you can see on the trainer card, its kinda balanced team I have :3 I mean type-wise

12 minutes ago, Ven Enfield said:

thanks for the offer but I think my Greninja will do fine in my team, as you can see on the trainer card, its kinda balanced team I have :3 I mean type-wise

you do have the BEST Fairy type and the BEST psychic type(it is obvous my favorite mon is garde?)

you do have the BEST Fairy type and the BEST psychic type(it is obvous my favorite mon is garde?)

well I do like dual types, the only exception is my Sceptile well Sceptile can be a dual type after it mega evolves though aaand I haven't found a good dragon yet since Gible or Garchomp is not available yet :V so yeah alternative we go 

I mean, goodra is in the game, and so are noivern and Dragalge

I'm still considering Dragalge, I already have noivern, I just don't want a same type again :V I mean my charizard is fire-flying, but yeah Flygon still good with its earthquake :V

Just now, Dypatome said:

Welcome to the forums Ven! You'll love it here. Be sure to check out some of our other fangames too!

I kinda look around here tbh I just can't decide if I'm gonna make an account or not plus as I said earlier this is my first forum account in the internet :V so yeah I'm not used to threads and stuff

1 minute ago, Ven Enfield said:

I kinda look around here tbh I just can't decide if I'm gonna make an account or not plus as I said earlier this is my first forum account in the internet :V so yeah I'm not used to threads and stuff

Take your time then; you'll become more comfortable here as time goes on.