Here comes a new challenger

Chaoszero533

Hello everyone, my name is Chaoszero and I'm really enjoying the game so far. I love the more serious tone of the game, compared to the official ones (I've been trying to find something like this for a looong time). Haven't played much of it as of right now (trying to study, work and play video games at the same time in hard), but I like the new mechanics, that I already saw.

I've played all of the Pokemon games starting with FireRed and I don't really have any specific type preferences and mainly just choose my team based on the looks of the Pokemon and it's general idea.

Other than Pokemon my main interests are manga and anime, RPG games, music and digging around in the mechanics of pretty much any game.

From what I've seen so far the people here are great, so I hope that I will be able to fit in. Also I apologise for any instances of horrible spelling and grammar (English is not my first language and I've learned it pretty much just by playing games and watching Youtube videos).