For honor and glory!

Aiko

Welcome to the Reborn forums, please enjoy your stay :) if you ever need something you can PM me(even though my help might not be the best). and if you need a certain little red fish pokemon wink wink you can also PM me

Hi! welcome to the forums! it's nice to meet you :) Hope you find a place for yourself here

You'll find me mostly lurking in the General Discussion area and on the Discord Server.

Do you have a favourite pokemon or type? Do you prefer to be called Aiko or Fuyu? Is there a meaning behind those aliases?

Sorry for the questions :D

thought I responded to this last night. I'm sorry about that! It's nice to meet everybody! :)

I've been going back and restarting Desolation. It's a bit frustrating but I enjoy it quite a bit.

Also Fuyu is fine. There used to be some significance to my username but admittedly I've forgotten it over the years.  My favorite type is currently Fairy or... Electric. Shinx are one my old time favorite Pokemon.

oh no illegal fishes. I am warned