I came for the cake

Silver871

Now that I got your attention, what is up!

I'm Silver and I enjoy sunset dinners and long walks on the beach.....Whoops wrong site.

For real this time. I'm Silver and I am currently on my second play through of Pokemon Reborn and it's still my favorite Pokemon game of all time DX.

My favorite Pokemon is Glaceon and I use it every time I can. (I can't in either Reborn file because I can never get the Eevee event to trigger T_T)

I'm a first year college student who's majoring in Sport Management and after college i'd like to work with either Nike or Under armour. Some of my hobbies other than pokemon is watching sports (especially football and basketball), playing guitar, and playing other video games like Madden, League of Legends, and whatever weird game I find on steam ^_^

I hope to meet some great people here and don't be afraid to say hello!

Hi! I hope you find a place for yourself here :)

You'll mostly find me lurking around the general discussion area and the discord server.

What's it like in sports management? I swam competitively at my school for a year before I had to retire for medical reasons, so I'm interested in a lot of things sports-esque

It's very interesting! There's so many areas you can go into like business, event managing, coaching and many other different kind of fields. 

The name is deceptive because it sounds like you're a manager of a sports team but it's not necessarily like that at all!

I have no idea what any of this is or why you are inside my closet, but I can probably give you a 5x31 Adaptable Camel (Eevee, Requires a lot of love or maybe some special stones to grow properly) in around eight hours.

Welcome to the site.  I hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck with classes.

Since Cronos already offered you an Eevee for one save file, I can offer you one for the other file, if you still play on it.

Edited by seki108