so, uh, hopefully im doing this right,,,

buttbuttinate

hello all! my name is Ness! (or, rather, thats my Internet name-- you never know who might be lurking!)

i just started playing reborn a few weeks ago. im only on apophyll island training for the kiki fight right now, but im already loving this game! currently my fave character is cain (or was it kain? cant check the spelling rn), he's such a sweet lil cinnamon roll so if he dies or turns bad or smth later on dont tell me bc i want to experience that torture for myself lol.

anyways, i probably wont be on the forums for a while after today since i want to play without spoilers, but after i catch up with everyone else id love to chat with you all!!! c:

Why, hey there, and welcome to Reborn c:

Yeah, I figure you may want to avoid at least the Reborn City subforum for a bit if you don't want to be spoiled for things; discussion there does tend to involve things up to the latest episode, and since there's not even a spoiler lock on E16 any more, we more or less are left to go wild :')

But you can still use the Team Showcase, On the Hunt and Bug Reporting/Troubleshooting sections, if you want or need to use them! If you mention that you only played up to a certain part of the game / request not to be told about anything past the point you're at, then people will gladly respect that and help you without spoiling future content.

The rest of the forums, though, shouldn't be a "danger" at all! So if you do want to stick around here to talk to people, then you're welcome to have a look around the non-Reborn related boards~

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the game as much as the beginning!

Cain is a cutie, I'm sure you'll like his involvement in the story regardless of what happens.

9 hours ago, ZEL said:

Why, hey there, and welcome to Reborn c:

Yeah, I figure you may want to avoid at least the Reborn City subforum for a bit if you don't want to be spoiled for things; discussion there does tend to involve things up to the latest episode, and since there's not even a spoiler lock on E16 any more, we more or less are left to go wild :')

But you can still use the Team Showcase, On the Hunt and Bug Reporting/Troubleshooting sections, if you want or need to use them! If you mention that you only played up to a certain part of the game / request not to be told about anything past the point you're at, then people will gladly respect that and help you without spoiling future content.

The rest of the forums, though, shouldn't be a "danger" at all! So if you do want to stick around here to talk to people, then you're welcome to have a look around the non-Reborn related boards~

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the game as much as the beginning!

Cain is a cutie, I'm sure you'll like his involvement in the story regardless of what happens.

that's good to know! in that case, maybe i will be able to talk to people without getting spoiled after all. thanks for telling me:)

Well, if you take a look around, you'll notice that most of the boards here are geared towards discussing hobbies; we've got a whole subsection for gaming, and then a corner for everything from personal life things to TV/Music/RP/Forum games. ^^

Most of the talk about the Reborn game is confined to its own section, and outside of it there's rarely much talk about it, other than brief mentions when it fits the topic (like, for example, on the Pokémon Fanclub, people might include Reborn characters when talking about, say, "Who's your favourite gym leader").

You'll probably also want to avoid reading through discussions on the announcement board, since they naturally involve lots of speculation wherever the game is concerned, and our showdown server, while a great place to hang out on, could also be risky, since the game is frequently discussed in the lobby.

But basically, there's lots of opportunities to talk to people about things not related to the game. We've actually got a fair few regulars here who either stopped playing the game, or never even started :')