Howdy.... for the second time.

ShadowDefender

So, I'm not new here, but it's been good year and a half since I was on the forums...

I'd like to be, I guess you could say, Reborn anew. (I'll stop with the bad puns)

First off, Name's Shadow. As I have said before, I am not new here, but with it being so long since I have made any posts here, I just want to say I'm back. 

as for my absence from the forums, A lot has happened for me. Everything was collapsing in on me. So, I just dedicated to better myself and my family. 

Since the last time though, A few notable things have happened. I now have a way to record footage, so be on the lookout for videos from me. As well as, I am currently also live streaming frequently, so If anyone would like to hop in and say hi, feel free to. 

Me, personally, I was one of the original pokemon babies. It is what really got me into gaming. About three years ago, I stumbled upon a video from Shofu about this game, and I knew I had to play it. I think this game actually does things right in terms of difficulty, and I love the challenge of it. 

Reborn isn't the only game I play though. I have been playing Battlefield 1 a lot recently, and I am actually one the best tankers in the world for the game. 

Since I have stability in my life, I will be on here more and more. I'm looking forward to talking to you guys now. And I'm looking to see who I remember here.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask me, I don't bite.  

For now, Shadow out.