Clint, I choose you!

ItsClint

Heyo reborn forums, what's up? I must admit I've been lurking for quite a while, and I thought "well, it seems like a nice place, why not actually register and be somewhat active", so here I am.

Name's Edo, you can call me however you damn please though. Been playing reborn since e12 I believe, quite a long time ago. Just came back for e16 and decided to register, as I already mentioned.

I'm 20, studying IT. Me likey IT. Reborn intrigued me on that aspect as well, scripts look well made barring a couple of exceptions (talking about scripts, how'd you get Silver Ring as key item? Looks like mine isn't working anymore because it's in the items bag).

My favourite 'mon has to be Darmanitan, but there's a couple more that are up there too, like Dragonite, Gardevoir, Cofagrigus, probably more I'm forgetting right now.

And that is it. Maybe you'll see me online battling on reborn when I git gud (my mons are trash for competitive atm). Peace.

- Clint