What are your toughest/rarest in-game achievements?

Maelstrom

As the title says, what in-game trophies or achievements have you snagged that make you proud?

The first one that comes to mind for me is the Flawless Raider trophy for Destiny. To get this, you have to complete an entire raid without anyone on the team dying at all. Let me tell you, people can spend hours trying to get through single sections of a raid. To have everyone perform on point and not have anybody slip or get overwhelmed really is a feat. Only 2% of ps4 players have gotten this trophy. This is usually the only thing stopping players from getting the platinum for this game.

d2NCraV.png

As it turns out, my rarest achievements in steam all come from games that are either hard but can be cheesed, or games where the player base has abandoned doing said achievements. Take the rainbow achievement to the far left for the game Starbound. This requires you to have a crew member from one of the seven main races. Except one race has no way for you to easily recruit a member, so I used a mod that creates a member of that race and used another one to befriend them. Is it creating? Maybe? I was just using my resources. The slime one was a fun one, since you literally have to break the game by making a harmless enemy kill you. I'm not necessarily proud of this, but it was rare so...

And before an one asks, I only have a 49% completion rate because I got Counter Strike bundled with Half Life, and I refuse to get sucked into that game.

• 4 weeks later...

Rogue Legacy: WITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less. - - -  This one was challenging, to say the least.

3 hours ago, Isa.phoria said:

Beating The Harvester at Hard when getting all the trophies from Dragon Age. The hardest and most tiring thing I've done in that game

I've done it too. I used a Dwarf because I hate magic in that game.

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars - - -  All Star trophy. It's about getting all of the stars in single player. The AI is ridiculous in some of the challenges.

Rayman Legends: Getting the maximum level of awesomeness. - - -  I had to log in and play daily challenges and get in top 50 rankings to gain enough awesomeness for around 3 months. That is a long time for one trophy. It was fun, though.

19 minutes ago, FraRPetO said:

What was the glitch?

Hide in a specific corner and the enemies won't attack you. If you use magic then you can attack from a distance

EDIT: Excuse me, perhaps bug is more correct to say

Edited by Isa.phoria

On 1/14/2017 at 8:47 PM, Felix the Cat said:

Most of mine aren't rare, but the true RNG one is one in Borderlands 2 where you need to kill a Chubby. I don't know how or when I got it, but I did.

I have the PS3 platinum on that one.  The Jimmy Jenkins loader was the bigger pain in the ass to find.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently working on the Go Outside achievement in The Stanley Parable, which requires you not to play The Stanley Parable for five years. I'll get it in December 2018 at this rate

I suppose getting the Metal Sonic Master achievement in SADX is the 'rarest' I've gotten, as only 1.1% of the player base has obtained it. It requires finishing all action stages on A level with a character unlocked after 100%ing the game otherwise

I'm getting into the Fire Emblem community and hoping to someday have a number of Lunatic completions under my belt. So far I've only cleared Birthright at that level because I'm a filthy casual but soon I'll have done the same for Revelations

4 hours ago, lifesapity said:

Guild Wars, get to max level in the tutorial area (you stop getting xp from enemies if they are too low level compared to you)

that sounds like a really terrible achievement. Is that an in-game thing or was it just something you challenged yourself with?

@Maelstrom

It's a real achievement, the best thing is for 6 years the only way to get the achievement was to level up the monsters by dying repeatedly in their presence so when you kill them they give you xp. <.<

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Defender_of_Ascalon

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Death_leveling

Edited by lifesapity