El or Radomus?

PokeDave

Hello everyone,

I'm currently at the point where Cain, Radomus, and  yourself are chasing El an Gardevior and when you get to the top you get to pick whos side of the story you believe El's or Radomus...

Was wondering if anyone could tell me the consequences from picking either side..if there even are any

1 minute ago, Chessdude said:

I could be wrong but:

You fight El either way

1. If you pick El you are still able to continue with the story even if you lose to him

2. If you pick the other dude I think you get an item if you win

I didn't get an item when I did 2 a few days ago, but maybe I did something wrong.

4 minutes ago, Chessdude said:

I could be wrong but:

You fight El either way

1. If you pick El you are still able to continue with the story even if you lose to him

2. If you pick the other dude I think you get an item if you win

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

I didn't get an item when I did 2 a few days ago, but maybe I did something wrong.

Thanks fellas!!

• Global Mods

I think the item being referred to is the Amethyst Pendant, although I thought Radomus kept that for himself. 

Also, it effects relationship points. 

Cain = +1 if you side with Radomus, or if you side with El and beat Dittoceus (you don't get a point with Cain for losing to Dittoceus)

Radomus= +2 for siding with Radomus, -2 for siding with El. 

Luna= +2 for siding with Radomus, -2 for siding with El

Adrienn= +2 if you side with El and beat Dittoceus, +1 if you side with El and lose, -1 if you side with Radomus

El= +2 for siding with El and beating Dittoceus, +3 for siding with him and losing, -2 for siding with Radomus

Gossip Gardevoir= +3 for siding with Radomus, -2 for siding with El and beating Dittoceus, -3 for siding with El and losing

• Global Mods
Just now, GS BALL said:

Choosing Radomus ends up in battling Arceus (which is a Ditto). The revelation that El is an elite four and up on something nasty.

You battle it whoever you choose, just if you choose El you don't need to defeat it. The revelation of El being an E4 actually happens shortly after beating Radomus, which is after this scenario.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Dionios4 said:

and how you supposed to win that fucking 75lvl ditto/arceus???

Q00Uas9.png

It's really not that hard.

First Buldoze turned the field into a cave, 2 more Buldozes makes the cave collapse, KOing every active pokemon. Dittoceus can be as strong as he wants, he still won't survive a cave on his head.

Or you can use a pokemon with sturdy/focus sash and Destiny Bond, or Perish Song, or FEAR rattata. Or a Curse Ghost and wait him out.

Or just bring your A game, paralyse him, or toxic or something, spam status moves till he's weak and than crush him.

There are a lot of options, since he as a leftover i used a donphan with sturdy and knok off and another with sturdy endeavor and ice shard

You can also use a sturdy level 1 geodude and use healing items (the oran berry) so that sturdy saves him every time and strugle will do the rest

You can probably think of more strategies... 

I just sheer overpowered him with my party after a few resets.  First having Zebrastrika paralyze him and getting off another attack before fainting Mamoswine with an Earth Plate use Earthquake, which brought it down to below half (until he ran out of healing items) and following up with Ice Shard for one last bit of chip damage.  Then I finished it out with another (I think Greninja, but maybe Spritomb with Dread Plate powered Sucker Punch).

33 minutes ago, Dionios4 said:

So I need to train a mon with sturdy ..

Earthquake works ?

Notice that the Graveler in the picture is level 23. And notice I said 3 Buldozes. So that's 3 pokemon.

There are Gravelers in the cave just before the fight. I just caught 3 and killed him with it.

There's also the one lucky person (aka me) who defeated it with a Florges (31 Sp Attack, Pixie Plate, Moonblast) because its Judgement missed twice in a row :P

Edited by Candy

I sided with El on my first file - I didn't want to fight against a Lv. 75 Dittoceus and I didn't feel like repeating the scene over and over.

I came in with a plan to fight El on Radomus's side in my second one (my Angel persona) - I won, but I don't remember who I used for the fight.