Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeathBoo

Corin-Rogue Sidequest?

5 posts in this topic

Where do i start this sidequest?

First, make sure you completed the Magikarp sidequest up to when he steals the mystery Pokémon. After that, visit the police station in Jasper Ward and talk to the chief (At least, I know that's what you do if you rescued all the police officers before, I don't know if that's still the case if you hadn't).

4 hours ago, Anstane said:

First, make sure you completed the Magikarp sidequest up to when he steals the mystery Pokémon. After that, visit the police station in Jasper Ward and talk to the chief (At least, I know that's what you do if you rescued all the police officers before, I don't know if that's still the case if you hadn't).

ok, i did that. I also checked on other questions, and i started the quest. But where did Corin went?

24 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

ok, i did that. I checked on other questions, and i started the quest. But where did Corin went?

You need to visit sunset circle, azurine lake, and rhodochrine, Im not sure which forest either in beryl or jasper. They'll give you hints where corin rogue is, go there and after that you visit the 3 spots again

11 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

You need to visit sunset circle, azurine lake, and rhodochrine, Im not sure which forest either in beryl or jasper. They'll give you hints where corin rogue is, go there and after that you visit the 3 spots again

It was in malchous forest. Thanks!! :D