Hidden ice cave

Dai Laughing

I found my way into a very well hidden ice cave. It involved mounting a Taurus, heading up into North Aventurine Woods, into an ice cave, through an ice puzzle, surfing, diving to an underwater cave and then into this ice cave. The only thing I can find in there is a deepseescale.  It seems that Amethyst has gone to plenty of trouble to create all of this. It seems that there should be something more down here. Has anyone any clues?

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 16.49.13.png

20 minutes ago, Cyczer said:

I agree. I was so frustrated after I obtained a deepseacrap from after all that. I was expecting something more glorious -_-

I was hoping that there might have been something like the Lapras that only appears on a certain day.  Oh well.

2 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I think that's the place where you evolve Eevee into glaceon aswell? but there's a big chance I'm mistaken

No, you evolve Eevee into Glaceon in a cave accessible via North Aventurine woods. This cave does not even have an Icy Stone, so it wouldn't work anyway.

Ok so I may be wrong, but I recall someone searching through the code and finding some secret Pokémon locations (dratini, bagon etc). As I said, I may not remember well, but dratini should be found in ametrine mountain using rock climb. Going north from adventurine you probably get to mt. Ametrine, so this complex cave may be related to dratini's location, as well as to another sidequest. We'll see

If memory serves, I believe there used to be a big door with what appeared to be a large X on it ( like the one underneath the Grand Gates ). There were a lot of these doors hidden throughout the region, and a lot of people speculated that you needed the 4 crystal  keys to open them, and that there were legendary pokemon behind them. However, Amethyst seems to have removed all of them in episode 16, for ( to my knowledge ) unknown reasons. As for weather-or-not the doors will ever be put back in the game, remains to be seen ( though some of the locations don't exist in the refurbished city...so maybe they would be moved? ).