peter240293

[Resolved]Crash when updating from e15 to e16

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I recently downloaded e16 and wanted to load my old save file from e15, but everytime I start the game, I get the two error messages, thet the start screen appears and after pressing 'enter' some more error messages pop up and then the game gets closed. I've tried several different save files and also changed the selected menu frames (although I didn't use frame 27 nor 28), but it's always the same. Is there anything I can do to continue playing from my old save file or do I have to start a new game?

Thanks

Pokemon Reborn Error.PNG

Pokemon Reborn Error2.JPG

Pokemon Reborn Error after start.JPG

Pokemon Reborn Error after start2.JPG

Pokemon Reborn Error after start3.JPG

@peter240293 The error reports make no sense to me so unless someone who can understand these errors comes along i'll try trial and error with you to try find the problem:

Does the file load and work when run from episode 15?

Where are you currently at in the game as in where you saved at?

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Your save file got corrupted, you will have to use backups to make it work - make sure to to try multiple save files while doing it. Also is your save file working on ep15?

On e15 everything is working fine. I've also tried several different savefiles, but none of them worked. I guess, I must have done something at some point that corrupted the file and every savefile that has been created since, is corrupted as well...

Could you please upload your save file so I can see if it works on my end