Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sapphiet

coreys ring
[Resolved] Corey's ring

17 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone can help, for some reason when I updated from ep15 to ep16 I was looking through my items and saw that Corey's ring was no longer able to be held by a pokemon anymore. Is there a glitch or problem? Is there a way to fix this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corey's ring was made a key item

Check you key items to see if its there

If it is not I'm pretty sure someone can help you out here

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chessdude said:

Corey's ring was made a key item

Check you key items to see if its there

If it is not I'm pretty sure someone can help you out here

It's still in the first items pocket in my bag (but that could be because I obtained it before E16). I think it was changed so that people wouldn't sell the ring before knowing what it does. I don't imagine the ring would've had any battle effect if it was held by a Pokemon though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh I see

I obtained it in EP16 so it has always been in my key items

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it really is gone, you can post your save file here. I'm sure someone would be willing to hack it back into your save for you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It's still in the first items pocket in my bag (but that could be because I obtained it before E16). I think it was changed so that people wouldn't sell the ring before knowing what it does. I don't imagine the ring would've had any battle effect if it was held by a Pokemon though.

It's still in the item pocket but it has no number on it, would there be any problems if I see any of Corey's pokemon later in the game?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post your save file so I can add it to your bag again. If I don't do this then his pokemon are going to ignore you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.01.2017. at 8:54 AM, Njab said:

Post your save file so I can add it to your bag again. If I don't do this then his pokemon are going to ignore you

Do you mean the - rxdata

 

On 11.01.2017. at 8:54 AM, Njab said:

Post your save file so I can add it to your bag again. If I don't do this then his pokemon are going to ignore you

Is this it?

982 - Alice - 48h 18m - 13 badges.rxdata

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Its "Game.rxdata", thats just a backup save

Where do I find it and what is it called? Never mind ^-^'

 

On 11.01.2017. at 8:54 AM, Njab said:

Post your save file so I can add it to your bag again. If I don't do this then his pokemon are going to ignore you

Insert other media

Game.rxdata

 

10 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Its "Game.rxdata", thats just a backup save

Thank you for letting me know

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you! do I just copy and paste the file into the folder?

 

On 12.01.2017. at 10:07 AM, Njab said:

fixed

Game.rxdata

Thank you Do I just copy and paste this into the file that I am using?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

download it and replace the current game.rxdata you have in saved games

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Njab said:

download it and replace the current game.rxdata you have in saved games

Okay thank you so much for your help

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be possible for me to jump on this bandwagon? I can't find Corey's ring in my bag anymore... I got his Nidorina and Croagunk, but I ran into his Skuntank and it totally ignored me. That's when I realized I don't have it anymore... 
A fix would be greatly appreciated. 

Game.rxdata

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dante52 said:

Would it be possible for me to jump on this bandwagon? I can't find Corey's ring in my bag anymore... I got his Nidorina and Croagunk, but I ran into his Skuntank and it totally ignored me. That's when I realized I don't have it anymore... 
A fix would be greatly appreciated. 

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Njab said:

fixed

 

Works like a charm! Thanks! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites