Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Aron shiny rate

Cyczer

Question

Uhm so.. I was trying to breed an aron for my team.. After breeding several arons, I noticed that the amount of shinies are rather higher than how it should be. ( I guess) I cant decide if Im lucky or not, but decided to make some sort of experiment about it, this is how much shiny arons I got out of 100 eggs.

http://prnt.sc/dtxhpg  (Yes, they re all shiny.)

Is this normal?

Note : Btw I give them away for free.

Edited by Cyczer

7 answers to this question

• Developers
14 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Pokemon Reborn has an increased shiny rate of about 1% (as opposed to the 1/4096 rate in the official games). That being said you did get very lucky finding over 15 shinies in 100 eggs.

And that's even further increased by the Shiny Charm. Still though 18/100 is a lot. I only got 2 shiny Eevees from over 100 eggs.

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

Pokemon Reborn has an increased shiny rate of about 1% (as opposed to the 1/4096 rate in the official games). That being said you did get very lucky finding over 15 shinies in 100 eggs.

He got 18 shinies though :D

Also, 'very lucky' is massive understatement. 

Assuming my calculations are correct, chance of getting at least 18 with chance being 1/100 is about 1.4 *10^(-17). Thats incomparable less than chance of winning national lotery. (Less than winning 2 national lotteries in row)

I would say, chances of it being buged are much biger :D

Edited by phoenica

4 minutes ago, phoenica said:

He got 18 shinies though :D

Also, 'very lucky' is massive understatement. 

Assuming my calculations are correct, chance of getting at least 18 with chance being 1/100 is about 1.4 *10^(-17). Thats incomparable less than chance of winning national lotery. (Less than winning 2 national lotteries in row)

I would say, chances of it being buged are much biger :D

Lol. If the percentage is that low, it is definitively not luck :D  

I haven't really "tested" hatching shinies out, but I feel like different pokemon have more chances than others. Eevees I barely got any, I got a lot of joltiks and chikoritas, a few litwicks, like two lapras', and probably some other mons.