Howdy,

Let me tell you a fun little story : I actually discovered Reborn back in 2013 (and I have a Blastoise that can prove it !), loved it, a lot, but never got the courage (?) to register on the website. After a year of dedicated lurking, I finally created an account ! Hooray !

To post only a few things that did not make the transition (including an introduction which I'm sure was as hard to write as this one is) and go. Fun times.

Let's hope this time will be different !

To say a little bit more about myself, I'm a French (obviously) neurobiology student (obviously ?) and I can't make a good joke on the internet to save my life. Should you have any question on any of these topics (that is to say me, any French-related subject, neurobiology, or the use of anaphora and question mark to create written comical effect) feel free to pm me or ask it directly here !

Ce fut un honneur.

Edited by Artemesya

Huh, a Frenchman. 

I presume this video is a good representation of what it means to be French, non?

In either case, how nice it is of you to join. Do feel at home here, as there are many funs to be had. 

Perhaps you'll even stumble upon God at some point.

'You want me to be introduced it to you say? It's quite shy, to tell the truth. 

It gets frightened easily so don't scare it when you meet it, okay? 

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome !

3 hours ago, Cyczer said:

It is my hobby that I yell out french food names whenever I see a french person talking. Such as "BAGUETTE, OMLETTE DU FROMAGE" etc. Anyways, welcome :D

I'll make sure to refrain from talking too much in French so that you won't lose your voice yelling. Alternatively, I could teach you all the French food names that are fun to yell.

3 hours ago, Tartar said:

Huh, a Frenchman. 

I presume this video is a good representation of what it means to be French, non?

In either case, how nice it is of you to join. Do feel at home here, as there are many funs to be had. 

Perhaps you'll even stumble upon God at some point.

'You want me to be introduced it to you say? It's quite shy, to tell the truth. 

It gets frightened easily so don't scare it when you meet it, okay? 

This is 100% accurate, thank you for providing this video. I'll make sure to use it whenever I'm asked to talk about French culture.

However, I'm afraid I must reveal the terrible secret this video conceals. In fact, "omelette du fromage"... does not mean anything in French. The correct translation for cheese omelette is "omelette au fromage"

And now you know

1 hour ago, Artemesya said:

However, I'm afraid I must reveal the terrible secret this video conceals. In fact, "omelette du fromage"... does not mean anything in French. The correct translation for cheese omelette is "omelette au fromage"

And now you know.

Haha, that's a good one. But I think a comedy cartoon made for children is a more reliable source for correct French grammar than a Frenchman... Right?

5 hours ago, Tartar said:

Haha, that's a good one. But I think a comedy cartoon made for children is a more reliable source for correct French grammar than a Frenchman... Right?

I cannot deny that fact, no matter how much it hurts me.