I have arrived!

Moneybanks416

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to the site and online forums in general so I wanted to take the time to introduce myself to the Pokemon Reborn community! I've been playing Reborn since episode 15 and Pokemon since GSC. My favorite type is Dark type, so fellow Dark type lovers come chat me up! Outside of Pokemon it's easiest to talk to me about music. I've been in school for music for quite some time and like pretty much all genres! My favorite genres though are Indie Rock and Electronic Pop! So if anyone wants obscure recommendations or just wants to chat about their favorite bands with me I'm here! Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this! We here!

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a Showdown server where you can do pokémon battles, so feel free to check that out! :D We also have the Redemption League going. If you're interested, come check it out here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24287-s2-redemption-sign-up-thread/&

Dark-type is also one of my favorite types. I also love listening to music. I listen to music everyday for almost the whole day. I also play the recorder, but I hope to be able to learn other instruments. Anyways, great to see another music person here! :D

Anyways, hope we get to know each other! :D