Bye-bye!!!

Odybld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmkOIlHbok

Well, hello. Many of you, especially server regulars or people we talk in pms, have heard of that already. Starting next Sunday, I'll be saying a goodbye to Reborn and the community. I'm alright, nothing's wrong, it's not one of these "I'm sick of you" things. I'm traveling for an Erasmus semester abroad in Spain. It's gonna be some shake-up in the first few weeks, and then I'll propably be too absorbed in what's going on over there to come over here. So, take good care in my absense, enjoy my stash of SotDs on the server, kick ass in Redemption, update my item guide if your name is Njab or Simon, have lots of fun, and if you live in Spain or Europe in general and I'd like to, I may tilt my path just enough to meet you. No promises, even to Bibs, to whom I've been telling to meet me there for some time, but, we'll see. 

So, well, in one week's time, bye-bye!!!

Have fun on your trip Ody! 

You certainly aren't someone I know really well but your diligence during the site transition and general helpful demeanor was exceptionally helpful and appreciated. Without you we quite frankly couldn't have kept up with keeping the site in balance so I'm super greatful that you did what you did.  

Have a great time and see you when you get back!

:c

cya ody o7

even though we don't really talk much anymore (mainly bc I'm not very active), will miss you and your advice during redemption + random battles with you

have fun on your trip!! and i'll def beat redemption this season (probably) (hopefully) (maybe)

who the fuck are you and why do you want me to meet you STRANGER DANGER

in all seriousness, ill see you around, man. probably not irl though, my parents would taser me if I said 'im going to visit someone online'. but hey. thanks for having been around for me the past few months too.

we shall look forward to the grand return :]

11 hours ago, Odybld said:

Starting next Sunday, I'll be saying a goodbye to Reborn and the community. I'm alright, nothing's wrong, it's not one of these "I'm sick of you" things. I'm traveling for an Erasmus semester abroad in Spain.

I was gonna kick your fucking ass for a moment there, buddy

Don't scare me like that again

I hope you're gonna have fun, and that it'll be a great experience! Staying abroad is an amazing opportunity, I'm sure you'll like it.

Maybe you'll still find time to drop me a message or two occasionally <3

PS: The solution is simple - we kidnap the Bibs.

12 hours ago, Odybld said:

update my item guide if your name is Njab or Simon

I don't even know if I still have a full list somewhere...

Anyway I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun while being in erasmus. I've had some great experiences with people who where on exchange at my college

• 4 weeks later...