Trouble updating to Episode 16

Dai Laughing

I managed to complete my Nuzlocke run up to the end of Episode 15, saved the game in the Agate big top and uploaded Episode 16. I was expecting the download to continue from where I left off. However for some reason my computer downloaded Episode 16 as a separate folder to my Episode 15 file. (I am using a Mac and Wine). No matter how I tried I was unable to import saved data from my Episode 15 run into the new upload, the only option I had was to start a new game. To cut a long story short, I inadvertently managed to delete my saved data from Episode 15, which was a disaster. Subsequently I have been able to recover my last saved file. (copy attached). Is there any way that I can download Episode 16 and incorporate my previous data so that I can continue from where I left off? Much as I love the game I don't really want to have to play through from the beginning to get to where I left off.

1 - DaiLaughing - 250h 1m - 13 badges.rxdata.zip

You appeared to be stuck when I loaded your save file, I moved you to where you needed to be to start episode 16.

As for E16, I would place the recovered save file under the document in which you found it in; /drive_c/users/Name/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn.

Good luck on your nuzlocke man.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Slicster

35 minutes ago, Slicster said:

You appeared to be stuck when I loaded your save file, I moved you to where you needed to be to start episode 16.

As for E16, I would place the recovered save file under the document in which you found it in; /drive_c/users/Name/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn.

Good luck on your nuzlocke man.

Game.rxdata

Thank you so much. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.