EV training

Gab1

3 minutes ago, Slicster said:

If you're looking for the massages from Join Avenue, I'm afraid they haven't been implemented into Reborn.

You also have vitamins, but those only boost your EVs by 100 points for each stat.

OK right thamks

You don't really need to. If you don't switch your team too much, you can just use these: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EV-enhancing_item

to train while playing normaly. (Those items give you 4/8 ev points for any beaten pokemon) It halves your pokemon speed though, so i ussualy took it off when fighting bosses. Than you can use ev reseting items to get rid of undesirable stats while playing. That way, you only have to ev train on wild pokemons, if you have like 10-20 ev points to train left, and you want to have perfect ev trained pokemons :D 

You can buy most ev items in sticker store :)

Edited by phoenica

Well massacre of wild pokemons is easy task when u have power items.( With power items, a pokemon with 3 EV value will give you 9-11 EV's per battle)

U can pre boost to 100 via vitamins, other 152 is no big deal..

For Atk ; u go to forest next to jasper ward , leavannies spawns there which grants 3 attack IV + couple more mons. (Or u can go to route 1 and kill every bouffalant u see)

For Def; u go to the that fiery cave at apohill academy, magcargos from rocksmash are granting +2 def, x4 weak to water. ( Level 30 mons with surf can oneshot em)

For Spdef; u just surf around and kill tentacools and tentacruels.

For speed; I find the rooftop at onyx ward serves best. U got many pichu,pikachu,spearow,fearows and couple more mons that giving speed EV's.

For Spatk, honestly I dont have a good spot, please tell me if u know ;D ( I use oddish and gloom btw)

For HP, U got many option but not many pokemons stacked in 1 place, u can try the placeholder poison gym land for grimers ( Yes I cant type its name), u can farm woopers and quagsires, U can kill phanpy's aswell

24 minutes ago, Cyczer said:

Well massacre of wild pokemons is easy task when u have power items.( With power items, a pokemon with 3 EV value will give you 9-11 EV's per battle)

U can pre boost to 100 via vitamins, other 152 is no big deal..

For Atk ; u go to forest next to jasper ward , leavannies spawns there which grants 3 attack IV + couple more mons. (Or u can go to route 1 and kill every bouffalant u see)

For Def; u go to the that fiery cave at apohill academy, magcargos from rocksmash are granting +2 def, x4 weak to water. ( Level 30 mons with surf can oneshot em)

For Spdef; u just surf around and kill tentacools and tentacruels.

For speed; I find the rooftop at onyx ward serves best. U got many pichu,pikachu,spearow,fearows and couple more mons that giving speed EV's.

For Spatk, honestly I dont have a good spot, please tell me if u know ;D ( I use oddish and gloom btw)

For HP, U got many option but not many pokemons stacked in 1 place, u can try the placeholder poison gym land for grimers ( Yes I cant type its name), u can farm woopers and quagsires, U can kill phanpy's aswell

Just to add some more spots:

NOTE: These are from previous Episodes so some places might have changed.

Edited by Lightseeker