[SPOILERS] Pokemon Prism and the Prism Key

PSFLeo

Hey all! I started playing Pokemon Prism a few days ago and I've been playing it endlessly since then. I've been playing it so much, in fact, that I've already beaten the game. I also have been digging around in some places and have found some things that I'd like to share, as well as ask some questions about where to move forward from where I'm at right now. 

First of all, yesterday I was reading a forum page on the secret eggs and the prism key. Hidden items sprawled around the game world with small clues as to where to find them. I love these little treasure hunt sort of things, so I dived in right away. I've already found a few of the eggs, and even a glitch city with it's own legendary, but what I want to talk about now is the prism key, which I did end up finding. The clue for it was as follows:

"Not all things are reflected in the mirror."

My first thought was the gym in Seashore City, as it's a reflection of the town. I started looking into small spaces, and sure enough, it was right here:

Spoiler

8f7f9-pokeprism.png

And as soon as I found it, I even had a lead as to what door this key would unlock. In the Battle Arcade, if you surf south from the main building, you'll find a small locked house, the one shown here:

Spoiler

8f7sdf9-pokeprism.png

Sure enough, the door was unlocked. I traveled through it, and what I found was a place called Faraway Island, located here on the map:

Spoiler

fsdfsdf.png

And what I found on the island was this:

Spoiler

8f7f9-poasdfkeprism.png

Yep, absolutely nothing. Nada, zilch. No music, no paths, just a bunch of trees with nowhere to walk. So I began to think that this was just a warp glitch, but I was pretty determined to see what was here. So, I had to do what I tried to avoid doing, which was use a walk through walls cheat code.

All I learned from doing that, though, is that you start at the very top left corner of the map. If you go up or left from that spot, the game crashes. I've been searching for about 15 minutes as of writing this, and I still have found nothing so far. Has anyone had any discoveries regarding this island?

Edited by PSFLeo

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't gotten far in prism because of school stuff, but it is a great game and i had no idea it had hidden collectibles, so mind = blown. Is there any early hidden eggs i can get to prior post game around the third gym. Also, most people who are fans of pokemon fan games have it and more than willing to give it away to other fans. I would pm a copy if it wasn't for the fact that A: i don't know how, and B: I'm terrified of The Uncle from Nintendo watching everything remotely related to copyright infringement.