A new member is coming ! Again. But he has something interesting to tell ! Maybe.

Siragon

Hello everyone, I'm Siragon ! I signed up few days ago and i only introduce myself now because... because there's no good reason for why i didn't do it earlier except that i didn't think of doing it. But enough of that !

I started Reborn a year ago but once i reached the first gym i was absolutely destroyed, so i stopped after only 2 hours of game. (f*cking voltorb...)

BUT i kept the files and returned to it in november and since... hum... how would i say that ? ... Ho yeah : I. Didn't. Stop. Until i finished the episode 16 two days before Christmas... Yeah, i think i let myself go a bit too much... but i don't have à 3DS, i needed something to put myself on while everyone was enjoying Sun and Moon ! How is that : "That's only an excuse" ? Yeah, right, it's only an excuse... But enough of that ! (again)

About me, i live in this LLL (Little Lost Land) known as Belgium, i like trains books (especially fantasy), mangas and Pokémon (and so, i REALLY like Pokéspe) and i have absolutely no idea what to say now, so i'll end this little introduction here.

Ho yeah, i don't often pratice english, so it's possible that i write something who'll hurt your eyes, but i swear it's not intentionnal.

Welcome to Reborn, Siragon ~

Good for you... A lot of Leaders and battles are nerfed this episode, so don't get bored yet. Wait till the devs decide to crush fresh trainers next episode. That's what you get for saying Reborn is easy...

[HorribleSubs]_Bakuon!!.jpg

I don't even remember how many times I used this pic in threads. Enlighten me, please...

Edited by Nagisa_Hideyoshi

Welcome to the forums! You'll love it here. Be sure to check out some of the other games that we have here too, they're pretty great!

Also, if you really like battling, check out this awesome event we have running soon called the Redemption League; it's basically a gauntlet where you have the chance to face 18 different-typed gym leaders, played by some of the people here on the forums. Do give it a look; it's crazy cool.

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We also have a showdown server where you can do pokémon battles, so feel free to check that out! :D

Belgium?! So, you speak French? (I also speak French by the way :)

Anyways, hope we get to know each other! :D

Thank you all ^^ I already heard of the Redemption league, but i didn't really pay attention so i'll definitely check that, i seems fun ^^

About the nerf of the gym leaders, was it already there in E15 ? I did all the game in this episode and i saw that the 16 was out after finishing it. (damn hell, that Mega-altaria was a pain '^') As for the other games, i already played Rejuvenation (it's actually the first i played, i only discovered Reborn few months later, but i'm currently stuck against the fire-type leader '-') and i finished the third chapter of Desolation. Are they any others ?

And yes, i speak French, it's always good to see people who speak it too in english forums (and so it is to see other Belgians ^^). C'est chouette de savoir que je vais pouvoir placer quelques phrases en français de temps en temps ^^

Anyway, glad to meet you everyone !

Edited by Siragon

14 hours ago, Siragon said:

Thank you all ^^ I already heard of the Redemption league, but i didn't really pay attention so i'll definitely check that, i seems fun ^^

About the nerf of the gym leaders, was it already there in E15 ? I did all the game in this episode and i saw that the 16 was out after finishing it. (damn hell, that Mega-altaria was a pain '^') As for the other games, i already played Rejuvenation (it's actually the first i played, i only discovered Reborn few months later, but i'm currently stuck against the fire-type leader '-') and i finished the third chapter of Desolation. Are they any others ?

And yes, i speak French, it's always good to see people who speak it too in english forums (and so it is to see other Belgians ^^). C'est chouette de savoir que je vais pouvoir placer quelques phrases en français de temps en temps ^^

Anyway, glad to meet you everyone !

Oh, I'm not Belgian. I'm from France (was from France, well I was born there, but now, I live in California), so I speak French. But, glad you're home! :D